Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Season 20 Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, I'm busy...can someone please forget to tag me when they are published? Make sure you type
"MoOP"...correctly though :mad: just don't bother yourselves with that pesky @ symbol, I wouldn't want any of you to waste your time by pressing an extra key. Thanks.

Hi Mooch :) Wanna do some hooch?
Man that takes me back to my teenage years. Sure, let's get on it.

M%20HOOCH%20500%20RNG%20RGB300dpi_0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may have slight differences on "doing hooch". :eek:
I never realised hooch was a drink, I just figured, with your pics...well, you know :)
I think we're at crossed purposes. When I said we should launch a probe, I was talking about flying a rocket.

Survey has closed and I've begun the process of compiling the results. Have done all the way up to "Most overrated poster". Will do all of the questions and then begin to post them in a separate thread. Looking forward to finishing this one :).

MtFXBtg.gif

Survey has closed and I've begun the process of compiling the results. Have done all the way up to "Most overrated poster". Will do all of the questions and then begin to post them in a separate thread. Looking forward to finishing this one :).

MtFXBtg.gif
Point me in the right direction!

Point me in the right direction!
Adding up all the responses and categorising them first. When that's done, I'll start figuring out away to publish everything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back