Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Star Players of Season 20

Remove this Banner Ad

In what way would I be flattering myself?

Sigh.

I dont, nor would I be bothered to, follow you around and instantly reply to everything you post. AKA, dont flatter yourself that I would bother to do something like that for anyone, let alone yourself.

Sigh.

I dont, nor would I be bothered to, follow you around and instantly reply to everything you post. AKA, dont flatter yourself that I would bother to do something like that for anyone, let alone yourself.
I don't think it's a coincidence that most times I've posted in a media thread in the past weeks, it's followed up by an insult from you.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most times I've posted in a media thread in the past weeks, it's followed up by an insult from you.

Look back and see if most posts you've made in those media threads are not constructive and simply posts trying to call out flaws that you believe are there.

Go ahead, Ill wait here.

Calling out flaws?

Go **** yourself

You dont get it, what you were doing was a common thing among Pandas and I was concerned you were turning into an endangered species, something I dont want to see happening.

Back to your original issue with this thread; why are you worried about the photoshop done in a media thread not done by you? Does it offend you deeply that someone can make a visually pleasing piece of imagery without going outside the basic bounds of a program?

Or is that just your 'thing' this season?

You dont get it, what you were doing was a common thing among Pandas and I was concerned you were turning into an endangered species, something I dont want to see happening.
Respond with a real answer.
Back to your original issue with this thread; why are you worried about the photoshop done in a media thread not done by you? Does it offend you deeply that someone can make a visually pleasing piece of imagery without going outside the basic bounds of a program?

It's not "my thing" as I haven't done it yet and I encourage it. I will continue to criticise ClarkeM as much as possible because he is the reason I was booted from my team and stopped me from playing qooty for almost 6 months. He created an entire thread just to criticise me, and he creates the most media threads out of anyone to bash others, yet somehow this is justified by you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Respond with a real answer.

Its called a quip.

It's not "my thing" as I haven't done it yet and I encourage it. I will continue to ClarkeM criticise as much as possible because he is the reason I was booted from my team and stopped me from playing qooty for almost 6 months. He created an entire thread just to criticise me, and he creates the most media threads out of anyone to bash others, yet somehow this is justified by you.

Reading between the lines, you are just planning on attacking everything ClarkeM does because hes the reason you're now at the Dragons. Theres a word for that: Petty.

But you keep at it.

I will continue to criticise ClarkeM as much as possible because he is the reason I was booted from my team and stopped me from playing qooty for almost 6 months. He created an entire thread just to criticise me, and he creates the most media threads out of anyone to bash others, yet somehow this is justified by you.
I love it :D! I generally have you on ignore so I hope I haven't missed many other pearlers like this one.

You're the reason why you got booted from the Wonders :). Thanks for coming along though. Love your support.

Its called a quip.

Reading between the lines, you are just planning on attacking everything ClarkeM does because hes the reason you're now at the Dragons. Theres a word for that: Petty.

But you keep at it.
I'm grateful that I'm now at the Dragons, because the Wonders are a club in shambles with no real leadership and they should fold.

There's also a word for someone who follows others around and targets them for no feasible reason: w***er.

I love it :D! I generally have you on ignore so I hope I haven't missed many other pearlers like this one.

You're the reason why you got booted from the Wonders :). Thanks for coming along though. Love your support.
Everyone knows that you are a puppeteer of the Wonders leadership group, and if anyone believes for one second that whoever is the captain right now is really in charge, they are one gullible mother******.

I'm grateful that I'm now at the Dragons, because the Wonders are a club in shambles with no real leadership and they should fold.

There's also a word for someone who follows others around and targets them for no feasible reason: ******.

You've provided one example, a very recent one, and you've told me Ive been doing this for weeks. Yet this is the first and only time you've tried to call me out on it.

Step it up a notch if you want to play with the big kids.

Is this going to be your thing? Following underage minnows around tormenting them?

How very noble of you

You've provided one example, a very recent one, and you've told me Ive been doing this for weeks. Yet this is the first and only time you've tried to call me out on it.

Step it up a notch if you want to play with the big kids.
I've barely posted in media threads because of s**t like this, and now it's time for it to stop.

* off or get ******.

Everyone knows that you are a puppeteer of the Wonders leadership group, and if anyone believes for one second that whoever is the captain right now is really in charge, they are one gullible mother******.
Jeez I must be a gullible mother*er then :).

I've barely posted in media threads because of s**t like this, and now it's time for it to stop.

**** off or get ******.
Can you please "* off or get ****ed" from purposely following my media threads then only to criticise them based on actions from yourself from previous seasons that you do not agree with?

Thank you.

Is this going to be your thing? Following underage minnows around tormenting them?

How very noble of you

Come now Joe, dont be as delusional as him. Ive called him out for bringing his little vendetta against ClarkeM here, Ive given him ONE quip despite his accusation of me chasing him for weeks and hes still trying to play the victim.

Can you please "**** off or get stuffed" from purposely following my media threads then only to criticise them based on actions from yourself from previous seasons that you do not agree with?

Thank you.
Can you please tell me how many media threads you have created since having me delisted, and then the number of threads I've posted in to criticise you.
Come now Joe, dont be as delusional as him. Ive called him out for bringing his little vendetta against ClarkeM here, Ive given him ONE quip despite his accusation of me chasing him for weeks and hes still trying to play the victim.
I'm playing the victim? I barely know you mate, and I've never done anything to you prior to the times you've set out to get me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back