Media ClarkeMedia Presents: The Official Top 10 Flogs Of All Time- Officially

Who will feature?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

okeydoke7 the biff is back you campaigner, just in time for the off-season.:thumbsu:
It's beautiful. This thread is easily ClarkeM's best contribution of the season. And well timed. I've tried over the last few weeks to revert to my flogging ways hoping to get things started, but all we needed was this thread.

It's beautiful. This thread is easily ClarkeM's best contribution of the season. And well timed. I've tried over the last few weeks to revert to my flogging ways hoping to get things started, but all we needed was this thread.
For all intents and purposes? No, but it had tremendous potential if completed. It's bereft of an encore.

For all intents and purposes? No, but it had tremendous potential if completed. It's bereft of an encore.
Yes, but the proof is in the pudding. And this pudding has been delicious. I don't even like pudding, but this is 17 pages of pudding. Would read again. It's like all the people that don't give a s**t all grouped together in one thread made by someone who doesn't give a s**t and possibly won't even complete the thread, to all give a s**t about how much they don't give a s**t. Boy does that make for good pudding.

Yes, but the proof is in the pudding. And this pudding has been delicious. I don't even like pudding, but this is 17 pages of pudding. Would read again. It's like all the people that don't give a s**t all grouped together in one thread made by someone who doesn't give a s**t and possibly won't even complete the thread, to all give a s**t about how much they don't give a s**t. Boy does that make for good pudding.
So in effect, all your christmases have come at once.

I'd smash your pudding.

Soggy what number of posts is that you campaigner.

I'd smash your pudding.

Soggy what number of posts is that you campaigner.
You alone are the timeless light that illuminates my way. You alone are the sparkle in my eye everyone can see.

Much better than bumping s**t old threads thats for sure

Off runs bomber not long after IMS does the same.

Three to go lets see who's next.

Oh and Juggs you are wonderful
If only we could predict the Lotto numbers....if only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much better than bumping s**t old threads thats for sure
Don't be too harsh on Clarkey, he's done a reasonable job. It's number 8 he's having trouble with. I mean searching through Itsmyshow 's posting repertoire resembles an overkill of the same lines. He's having trouble producing an extract of likes/dislikes that will make compelling viewing.

Ironically, the word flog keeps appearing.

You alone are the timeless light that illuminates my way. You alone are the sparkle in my eye everyone can see.
Pantsparkle or sparklekyle?

I like both, how about you?

Pantsparkle or sparklekyle?

I like both, how about you?
Let me stew on that for a day or two. A long ride on the Harley may reveal some answers....yes she's my sweetheart and she'll answer the question honestly.

Let me stew on that for a day or two. A long ride on the Harley may reveal some answers....yes she's my sweetheart and she'll answer the question honestly.
I'm in actual awe. I can't wait.

#8: Okeydoke7

Infamously known as Okeyjoke or just as the joke, Okey has grown out of his flourish ways a bit in recent times. Let’s go down the time portal though and highlight one of the biggest flogs in the the league. Okeyjoke is a bit of a mix between Jim Jackson and Michael Jordan. Jim, of course, is a former Dallas, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Golden State, Portland, Atlanta, Cleveland, Miami, Sacremento, Houston, Phoenix and Los Angeles Lakers player. Kind of like the league bicycle. While Jordan is a former 3-time retiree of the NBA. The thing about Okey is, he’s gone from being the biggest flog that the league has seen to being the admin of our league. What this means now is that people often forget just how much of a flog the no-good turncoat flog actually was, the flog.

jim_jackson.jpg

It’s time Okey faced the past that haunted the entire league for making a mockery of everything we played the game for. Nobody wanted you in the league and yet, you’ve squirmed your way to admin by sucking up to way too many arses. How about you spend more time worrying about your own integrity before ruining a competition which used to be fun for all those involved and especially fun for all of the people that didn’t have to put up with your constant s**t.

Dislikes:
  • Once started a thread saying that everyone was jealous of his club, the Demons, despite the fact they were bottom of the ladder.
  • Started a thread asking people to choose between him or boncer34. Became a shiftiest over who had the most posts in the league. Also referred to himself as “The Machine”.
  • Became the captain of the club he debuted with and then “asks to be delisted” to move to the Shagons.
  • Announced he was choosing between three clubs at 1:41pm on Oct 18, 2009 and that people would be notified once he makes his mind up. Then announced he was joining the Shagons at 2:44pm on the same ******* day.
  • Claimed the Wonders were interested in him, Rick18 told him to “* off” as that was a lie.
  • Made a thread with the title: “@TigerGlory Gay”, and the OP was: “TigerGlory would like to announce that he is gay.” That was it.
  • Kiss arse to every league admin, past and present.
  • His favourite movie is 2012, still.
  • Started a thread which lead to some guy posting his actual mobile number wanting some other poster to call him to hang out in real life.
  • Gave up on the Shagons and pissed off to the Bombers where he went inactive and then came out of a retirement-esque phase to actually retire.
  • He came out of retirement not even two months later and likened his announcement to Michael Jackson’s comeback tour.
  • He retired again and said he’d have a year off the SFA.
  • He didn’t.
  • Posted in the league despite not having a club, building anticipation for himself and himself only that he’ll return on a mysterious day.
  • Started a biography about himself, didn’t finish it.
  • Posted a thread around the time everyone was retiring and he was clubless, just so he could say he was retiring before others were.
  • Comes out of retirement,then with his second post and the third post in the thread says “I will be retiring at the end of this season, without a doubt in my mind.”
  • Retired.
  • Announced himself as the new administrator when he wasn’t.
  • Started his own medal that no one gives a crap about.
  • Actually had to create a thread to let everyone know he was in fact staying at a club for more than just one season this time.
  • Created a thread questioning the efficiency of expansion. Is now at the Gold City Royals.
  • Has never actually checked his sources, as evidenced by when he said Ljp86 was stepping down back in 2012.
  • Launched SFA Media, arguably the biggest letdown to ever happen to the SFA.
  • Took him 9 months to organise the Hall of Fame inductions.
  • Probably retired a couple of more times in there as well.
  • He’ll only play for your team if he can play FF so he can be the team’s leading goalkicker.

• Won the ALFAndrews in Season 11 and was overlooked in the All-SFA team in Season 11.

Floggishness: 8.4/10

So as soon as I post the next on the list, everyone shuts up and goes about their day instead of shitfighting. Lol.

#TriplePosting
Seems top spot is a coverted position with the last 3 or 4 pages of ramblings

Back