Opinion Clarko and the idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

The guy baiting Clarko is obviously a drunken fool who is hard to defend. But for AFL coaches association (AFLCA) chief executive Mark Brayshaw to condone coaches violently retaliating against verbal sledging by footy fans just beggars belief.

ABC 891 presenter David Bevan quizzed Brayshaw if "the coaches association are saying that if you are provoked, it's okay to give a guy a whack - not once but twice - with an open hand?"

"Yep," replied Brayshaw.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...estraint273a-aflca-boss/6424430?section=sport

Heard this on the way to work this morning and was gobsmacked. Can't believe this hasn't got more media attention or why Brayshaw hasn't got a 'Please Explain' from the AFL. His dismissive attitude towards Nat Cook's situation was pretty insensitive too. Not good enough for an official representative of the game.

John Ralph has as much depth to his reporting as a flea's footprint.

Anyone on twitter feel free to use that line in a tweet to Ralph. The more the merrier.
Whats a John Ralph?

It's when Johnno from next door comes over with a couple of slabs for a session and leaves a mix of the beer and pizza on the front lawn......
Thats not good, he should have helped me eat that pizza, and leave the beers in the fridge for next time.

I knew I recognised this bloke in question,just checked some photos and I played 2 curtain raisers with him before home games the past 2 years :/

Is he a port supporter ? We know he isn't a member from what the club has said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, so we're all internet stalking these guys now?

Because that's not ******* creepy at all.
If a person decides to put their information out there, it's fair game IMO.

I'd happily link anyone to my FB profile, they wouldn't find much!

So it is confirmed he is not a member but does support Port Adelaide. Glad he is not a member but disappointed he is a supporter though. He's responsible for dragging our club through a fair bit of mud. Some of the stuff i've read and heard said about the wider Port Adelaide community in the last 2 days has been pretty hurtful.

Just a question. Suppose he was a paid up member and was just shitfaced. Did he do enough to lose membership? People deserve chances. I know other clubs educate offenders

Short answer.... yes
Long answer.... If it was a spur of the moment stupid act that didn't hurt anyone then sure, maybe give him a chance if he's actually remorseful...... but this guy has basically stalked an opposition coach down the street yelling at him before choosing to pull out a camera and record himself getting in his face, and ultimately get smacked.... and then joked about it on social media. Going by his photos he does head to Adelaide Oval at times, it would be nice if he could get blacklisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back