Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

I can only imagine how inept he was as a lawyer if he had to stoop to being a TV reporter.

I pity his former clients.

He didn’t get that far. Bottom of class and couldn’t get a job with even with the lowest form of ambulance chasing firm.

So daddy got him a job at 7.

And probably subsidises his wage under the table with 7 so his useless, on the spectrum child has some type of purpose in life.

Tom is the kind of kid who never got Dr Seuss books out of his head as an adult and subsequently writes Twitter words like some kind of mental patient on speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn’t get that far. Bottom of class and couldn’t get a job with even with the lowest form of ambulance chasing firm.

So daddy got him a job at 7.

And probably subsidises his wage under the table with 7 so his useless, on the spectrum child has some type of purpose in life.

Tom is the kind of kid who never got Dr Seuss books out of his head as an adult and subsequently writes Twitter words like some kind of mental patient on speed.
Wasn't it on here where it was mentioned that Tom gets paid very little if anything for both his gigs on 7 and Triple M?

It's not about dollars for him as his family is loaded.

Sent from my SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wasn't it on here where it was mentioned that Tom gets paid very little if anything for both his gigs on 7 and Triple M?

It's not about dollars for him as his family is loaded.

Sent from my SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It all makes sense now. He's the work experience kid who simply outstayed his welcome.

Certainly dresses the part ... those oversized blazer cuffs that reach his knuckles whenever they cut to his breathless live crosses are just perfection.

It all makes sense now. He's the work experience kid who simply outstayed his welcome.

Certainly dresses the part ... those oversized blazer cuffs that reach his knuckles whenever they cut to his breathless live crosses are just perfection.
username to thread topic is elite too

By all means have a go at Tom's reporting skills and (likely) nepotism related position but I find all this 'on the spectrum' stuff distasteful. Plenty of highly qualified & extremely competent people have autism and are relentlessly bullied in their workplace. Autism isn't the reason Tom is an average journo...

Anyways back to business:

Chris Grant is a popular name according to Tom. Does that mean heaps of parents are now calling their kid Chris Grant?

what team does Danny Southern still play for? I know his team mates respect him, but just not sure which team that is

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back