Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Pg- kyrie
Sg- wiggins/waiters (depends who is dealt)
Sf- Lebron
Pf- Love
C- Varejao

It's a little better than
Pg- sessions
Sg- Eyenga
Sf- Gee
Pf- Jamison
C-hickson
Unless you include Bennett, I can't see the T-Wolves accepting Love for Waiters straight up, but who knows.

The East is weak again, the hype around the bulls doesn't make sense, yes rose is back and is amazing but other than Noah their other players are not as good as cavs. Gasol? yeah nah. I'd take thompson and waiters over gibson and butler everyday.

Ok I was wrong about the bulls. Butler is better than waiters but I stand by my call that TT is better than Taj. 12 O rebs. We completely stuffed up vs Knicks, Lebron looked awful but was back to his best against the bulls.
How nice is that blue jersey with the yellow sleeves/headbands !
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Derrick Rose is an issue.. In playoffs Lebron has to guard him. Ky, dion and delly can't defend him.
It's early days, at the moment we are playing like individuals, assists are way down, shooting percentage is down. They're taking a while to get use to each other and the offense.
Blatt's rotation against the Knicks was poor, TT barley played. He fixed it up vs the bulls. I like him as the coach, the players seem to like him a lot.
It'll take time but the finished product is going to be almost unbeatable.

This is our time ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is j.harris, fits so much better than waiters and miller is kinda awful. Really need to work on defense but a 1 point win over boston..given there is a boston supporting cavs hater on here is delightful.

How good is j.harris, fits so much better than waiters and miller is kinda awful. Really need to work on defense but a 1 point win over boston..given there is a boston supporting cavs hater on here is delightful.
If you're playing that scrub in the playoffs, book the fishing trip nice and early.

The East is weak again, the hype around the bulls doesn't make sense, yes rose is back and is amazing but other than Noah their other players are not as good as cavs. Gasol? yeah nah. I'd take thompson and waiters over gibson and butler everyday.

u confident cavs got east?

Hopefully, beaten them twice in reg season and also once in preseason, we go to 3rd if we win or drop to 5th if we lose, heading into the break.
Thompson usually beats up Gibson and Gasol, so hopefully he can have another monster night on the offensive boards !
I think shump should play more mins than JR now, but keep him on the bench for now.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Australia that sells Cavs gear other than jerseys? I'm sure once the likes of Rebel Sport realise everyone is back on the Cleveland bandwagon they'll start stocking gear again, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait that long.

Really want something like these
1000008103_020_150X.jpg
1000008837_001_150X.jpg

Would be hoping like hell that the other series all go to 7 games. Gives everyone a rest, particularly Irving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back