Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

you take lebron out of the miami lineup and miami heat are barely a better team than cleveland with way less potential in the future. Kyrie will be in his 4th year next year, waiter his 3rd. Bennett won't have the pressure of being the number one pick and we will have a player like wiggins added to the team. Miami will have a 32? year old wayde, bosh, allen another year older, even chalmers is old.

Although I agree with your point that the Heat team without Lebron looks on par with the Cavs - but I dont think the Cavs with Lebron would be as good as the Heat are currently.

Lebron is all about the titles currently. That Cleveland team with Lebron does not look like a championship calibre team... yet. Their best chance of convincing him to return is for the young guys Cavs play to improve and become a decent playoff team over the next 2-3 years, then when they are starting to get to their peak - that is when Lebron would join.
I think with the current Heat team - it's much more likely that the Big 3 will all negotiate for much lower contracts in the next 1-2 years in order to get a better PG and C alongside them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think lebron could average 40 points a game in the east playing for Cleveland but will they win

I think Lebron needs a pure point guard to play with .....play Lebron as big small forward or point forward as we sometimes here

Never been a fan of LeBron but it's good to see him back where he belongs.
the-return-of-the-king-18414-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back