Clive Palmer, here for a good time or a long time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should never have called it Palmer United Party in the first place. Whole party just comes across as representing the zany ideas of a rich fat man, rather than some generic conservative 'we're not quite the Liberals or One Nation, but somewhere around that mark' party.

I think NXT have a ceiling under their party name too. Will hopefully develop into something over time. 'Moderate party of South Australia' doesn't have a whole lot of wow factor though.

This has seriously pissed me off. Clive Palmer showed contempt for Parliament when he was in it and has now bought off a former ON Senator because he wants his name back in lights and that's before we even look at his recent business conduct. Shame on Burston too for being such a political whore. This is not how democracy is meant to work.

This has seriously pissed me off. Clive Palmer showed contempt for Parliament when he was in it and has now bought off a former ON Senator because he wants his name back in lights and that's before we even look at his recent business conduct. Shame on Burston too for being such a political whore. This is not how democracy is meant to work.
This will be the end of Palmer and his hand picked whore, both will be annihilated at the next election

Should never have called it Palmer United Party in the first place. Whole party just comes across as representing the zany ideas of a rich fat man, rather than some generic conservative 'we're not quite the Liberals or One Nation, but somewhere around that mark' party.

I think NXT have a ceiling under their party name too. Will hopefully develop into something over time. 'Moderate party of South Australia' doesn't have a whole lot of wow factor though.
I thought NXT had already rebranded as Centre Alliance. Or was that just federal?

He should call it the “Clive Palmer’s Australia” Party to remove any doubt as to the aim

Oh he got you triggered :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a Wildcard that the dinosaur in that picture is a burnt husk these days.

Anyone need a visual metaphor for what happens when people put their faith in proudly ignorant candidates:

514082_85be3b2cd03631d37b9346f257a6d5bb.jpeg

Two years later:

c129f8de44cdd807699d07b442a21277

He did want to call it the United Australia Party at the time, but there was already one with a similar name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back