Club Champion Awards Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
With the season coming to an end which awards will go to who? These are my predictions...

Club Champion: Gary Ablett Jnr
Leading Goalkicker: Gary Ablett Jnr (currently Bennell has 25 and Gary has 24 for the year)
Ironman Award: Harley Bennell
Community Award: Jarrod Harbrow
Most Professional: Karmichael Hunt
Most Improved: Karmichael Hunt
NEAFL Player of the year: Josh Fraser

Not 100% sure what that Ironman Award is based on but I figure that Harley has played every game this year so he should get it. What do you guys predict?

With the season coming to an end which awards will go to who? These are my predictions...

Club Champion: Gary Ablett Jnr
Leading Goalkicker: Gary Ablett Jnr (currently Bennell has 25 and Gary has 24 for the year)
Ironman Award: Harley Bennell
Community Award: Jarrod Harbrow
Most Professional: Karmichael Hunt
Most Improved: Karmichael Hunt
NEAFL Player of the year: Josh Fraser

Not 100% sure what that Ironman Award is based on but I figure that Harley has played every game this year so he should get it. What do you guys predict?

looks spot on to me, well done Matchu

it looks like a 2 horse races a bit like black cavier and haylist for the BnF. gaz would go in a clear favorite but harley has played every game and played just as good as gaz so it will be a interesting count.

Well there was talk about that last year after he won it being the first captain, BnF winner, all australian, most likely first suns leigh mathews throphy winner and brownlow winner.
If he does do the double this year (mvp and brownlow) I reckon the gold coast football club shouldn't wait on naming the club champion award after gaz

Who hear actually thinks Gazza is a chance for the Brownlow? Is he the Best and Fairest player in the AFL? Yes! Is there anyone in the AFL more deserving? Probably not!

But Can he poll enough 2 votes in Suns losses to get the job done? Tough considering he missed a few games. I hope he does, but just can not see it happening. 2013 will be his year!

He is a proven vote getter (over 20 votes in the last 5 years), this may be a big statement but I do believe this has been gary's best year and I have watched alot of gary's games being a former cats fan. It will be unfair if he dosnt poll well again this year

He is a proven vote getter (over 20 votes in the last 5 years), this may be a big statement but I do believe this has been gary's best year and I have watched alot of gary's games being a former cats fan. It will be unfair if he dosnt poll well again this year

Was looking into this today as well and the above stats are correct. Consistently polled well, has probably had about 5 or 6 best on ground performances where he desreved the 3 votes.

I'm honeslty not sure how Gazza polled in the beginning half of the year. He had some huge numbers, but might only get 1 vote for them. If he can scrounge some 2 votes from those and puts in an awesome job against the Crows, he's in with a really good shot of winning the Brownlow. I really hope he does. :) He deserves it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well two things are certain, Gary Ablett is going to win the Club Champion award as well as the leading goal kicker award. Perhaps the fact that he won the leading goal kicker this season will encourage Bluey to move him permanently (or semi-permanently) next year to the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back