CLUB CHAMPION MEDALLISTS GUERNSEY

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
so these are very cool!! i had to buy one. limited to 1100.

225D4F2A-E6C7-C34B-9BF0943BAC460511GUERNSEY.png

$249.95
Club Champion Medallists Guernsey

For the first time in Swans history, Swans supporters will have the opportunity to have their name immortalised on a Sydney Swans guernsey alongside the winners of the Club Champion Medal and signed by Bob Skilton.

This limited edition memorabilia guernsey will be worn by the players in the Round 18 fixture against the Adelaide Crows on Saturday, 1st August 2015 at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

As part of this limited edition purchase you will receive your very own replica guernsey, presented in a display box

Members will have the first opportunity to purchase this item with an exclusive pre-sale prior to 5.00pm EST, Friday 19th December 2014. This product will be available to all Swans fans after 5.00pm EST, Friday 19th December 2014 pending its availability.

Details:

• Limited in edition to a maximum of 1,100 replica guernseys.
  • Features the names of the Club Champion Medallists.
  • Includes a facsimile signature of Bob Skilton.
  • Presented in a display box.

Looks great. Its very rare I get a new guernsey, this year's Indigenous guernsey was the first I'd purchased since 2006 I think. But I'm seriously considering ordering one of these.

Looks great. Its very rare I get a new guernsey, this year's Indigenous guernsey was the first I'd purchased since 2006 I think. But I'm seriously considering ordering one of these.
I think this is more the type of guernsey you hang in a frame though. Not wear to games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a member could somebody help me out who isn't getting one but is a member and i pay for it ?
If I can buy multiples im happy to help you out. Ill have a look tonight when im on the computer.

Ordered mine. Never wanted one more than this. So beautiful.
I felt exactly the same, normally im a tightass when it comes to guernseys. Although I was just telling my misses how I needed a swans piece to hang on the wall. Then this comes along!

I felt exactly the same, normally im a tightass when it comes to guernseys. Although I was just telling my misses how I needed a swans piece to hang on the wall. Then this comes along!
I'll wear mine probably. To special games or events. I plan on going to Sydney for a game the first time. If I can go for R18 I'll defs wear it then

Hope my name isn't under the armpit or half chopped in the small size
Haha me too. 95% of the white area is fine but im sure my name will fall into the other 5%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back