Club off field finance growth

Remove this Banner Ad

Where am I getting banished to whilst this is going on or am I the teaser , who gets to play with the young ladies nipples to ensure they are standing to attention. ?
Lol, who said anything about ladies ? This is an all male affair

we are fullfilling our Richmond player fantasies

Who says we can't bend the rules a little to raise some revenue anyway? The media are always going to be talking about us either way so i say we give them some fodder about topless waiters to talk about which will take the focus off Dusty & co.

Richmond supporters are fanatical,we love the club and anything Richmond.I walk around the shop at Punt rd looking for things to buy,a lot of it is a bit nerdy.
We are getting better, but I think we could do more there.I have a couple of Punt rd magazines that came out years ago I dont think they were from the club but they were very popular.WE pay for the record why not a newsy little tiger mag that could be sold at the gate.Essendon have one or they used too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finding new revenue streams while not being committed to pokie machines is pretty high on the agenda for the next 5 years.

Would double like this if I could. Was at a Pokies pub for lunch today. Those joints are lifeless and soul sucking. I'm glad the RFC is making this committment. Bravo! :thumbsu:

Out of curiosity, are the Social Rooms fully utilised? I've seen that it's available for functions. How often is it used privately?

Given the location and profile, I would have thought it would be a very popular venue in Spring and Summer especially for weddings.

Last edited:
Finding new revenue streams while not being committed to pokie machines is pretty high on the agenda for the next 5 years.

High School we used to do Slave Day where highest bidder get to order around a student for the whole day.
Footballers could do the same - it's prostitution but clean. :)

With our supporter base on field success would take care of a lot of things so it's good to see our boys actually taking training seriously this year . That's a start .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back