Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
The Bears are the most relevant team in the league, everyone talks about us.

We lured Broken and MoOP over for starters - Pass
We have a solid topline posters group - Pass
Solid leaders and depth - Pass
We have the kind of media threads and stats - Pass

We are number one.

What!?

Broken is back?

Hooray.

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
This would be big news if Broken hadn't returned to the Bears because the Roys stalked him.

This would be big news if Broken hadn't returned to the Bears because the Roys stalked him.
I'm joining the Hawks next season. They're a team on the up.

Dragons
Royals
Wonders
Hawks
Wolves
Roys
Furies
Bandits
Demons
Swampies
Warriors
Bears

If I were a betting man.

The order of the least relevant four is anyone's guess.

Dragons
Royals
Wonders
Hawks
Wolves
Roys
Furies
Bandits
Demons
Swampies
Warriors
Bears

If I were a betting man.

Wolves?

LOL.

Dragons
Royals
Wonders
Hawks
Wolves
Roys
Furies
Bandits
Demons
Swampies
Warriors
Bears

If I were a betting man.

Upside down ladder?

2 - Gold City Royals

Those that are determined to tear down the Royals are kidding themselves. Either way, they are just making the Royals more relevant.

In times where the Royal family are becoming less and less relevant, the GCR crew are just stepping it up.

Have a look at their top line posters. Son of God, Marlowe, Wise Guy Sam, Juggalo Balla, it's brilliant. League stalwart Easty is in great posting form and shows that you don't have to post a lot to have an impact. Last year's recruits timtamWB, NathanMJ_WB54, sverik25 are great posters. They have bought in Speck and 3KZ is Football from other clubs.

The Royals have always had terrific top end talent. Their best few posters have been the best or among the best in the league since the famous takeover from Easty. But over the past couple of seasons they have added depth. Although I left the club, they bought in Juggs, Speck and 3KZ along with more rookies. They have an incredible list. And this list is full of posters with a strong league presence.

Their mix means that match threads against the Royals are always interesting. The presence of their posters around the league means you can't escape them.

The Royals may end up on top if they weather the NWO storm. They are a force in this competition and, in my view, the strongest and most versatile list in the competition, which keeps them constantly relevant with little effort.
Absolutely! Not having much fun this round against the Coney Island Warriors, but that is what happens when a class outfit plays a team of not very clever people.

Wolves?

LOL.
If people stopped ridiculing them for their name change, they'd have remained irrelevant. Instead they've been talked about for the entire pre-season, thus making them relevant.

If people stopped ridiculing them for their name change, they'd have remained irrelevant. Instead they've been talked about for the entire pre-season, thus making them relevant.

So you didn't read the OP...

So you didn't read the OP...
Yes I did. I also know what the word 'relevant' means.

Look it up, you may learn something.

Now don't get your knickers in a twist because okeydoke7 doesn't consider your club as relevant as others.

Love that some lists so far don't have the Dragons on top.

Farcical.
A lot of people aren't understanding the meaning of the word "relevant".

You're captain?

Did Shermy retire?

Even if I wasnt captain Id still get worst. Because why change the status quo?

But you're right, Im not the captain, Shermy is indeed. Gee Dub made the correct call and I was wrong to take it from him.

Even if I wasnt captain Id still get worst. Because why change the status quo?

But you're right, Im not the captain, Shermy is indeed. Gee Dub made the correct call and I was wrong to take it from him.

Good leadership there, you should be captain.

Back