Dragons
Dragons
Dragons
Dragons
Dragons
Dragons
Dragons
Dragons

My list. This was not paid for by nWo in anyway.

The Czech is in the mail.

(And also may be male but you didn't specify).

The Czech is in the mail.

(And also may be male but you didn't specify).
Why did I get a notification for this post?

Which mod power are you abusing now, Filthy?

Why did I get a notification for this post?

Which mod power are you abusing now, Filthy?

I may have just transcended traditional mod powers, young Freshy.

Beng needs to change the Bandits back to the Bombers for bulk relevancy points. Maybe he'll get some decent recruits to replace me then.

Beng needs to change the Bandits back to the Bombers for bulk relevancy points. Maybe he'll get some decent recruits to replace me then.

Even Essendon are struggling to get people to play for them in the NAB, but sure, this idea has merit. Let me get onto the captain and see what he thinks.

Even Essendon are struggling to get people to play for them in the NAB, but sure, this idea has merit. Let me get onto the captain and see what he thinks.
If I know how the joke goes, and I do, I think it's Shermy 's cue now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424982904.122644.jpg

tumblr_lpzaw45ztW1qz4ak4o1_500.jpg

Classic Simpsons was so good :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you just confirm the Bandits are last already and get it over with okeydoke7? I want to make sure I get worst captain this season, to confirm a few peoples opinions.

If you end up being the leagues worst captain you'll also end up being the Bombers last.

Hawks three spots too low.

Filth wouldn't get a game for us.

Lj wouldn't even get a run in the Reserves

Says the guy who had to go play an inferior league.

Bit rich of you to complain about that and then go out and recruit the king of the self-righteous campaigners in bonce.

Who said I was complaining?

5. Las Vegas Bears

They were a great expansion bid, the Bears. They faced some early challenges, but built a capable club from the ground.

Their leadership has been solid in the form of pantskyle and DemonJim. They were well supported by Juggalo Balla last season. The loss of Juggs was offset by the return of the masterful Broken. If his early season posting is anything to go by, he has returned as good as ever.

Their brand is so strong that another club tried to copy their name. Though the images and gifs and puns can be unbearable, it keeps them in the minds of the rest of the SFA.

Quivorir is one of the most underrated posters in the competition and has had a very strong off-season. We all know how good brahj is.

They can step up into the top echelon by developing a few of their least experienced posters. If these posters start to get more of a league presence (outside the match threads) they will remain relevant more often than the week they are involved in a match thread.

Their top 5 or 6 posters have a huge league presence and command the respect, or at least attention, of the SFA public.

Last edited:
5. Las Vegas Bears

They were a great expansion bid, the Bears. They faced some early challenges, but built a capable club from the ground.

Their leadership has been solid in the form of pantskyle and DemonJim. They were well supported by Juggalo Balla last season. The loss of Juggs was offset by the return of the masterful Broken. If his early season posting is anything to go by, he has returned as good as ever.

Their brand is so strong that another club tried to copy their name. Though the images and gifs and puns can be unbearable, it keeps them in the minds of the rest of the SFA.

Quivorir is one of the most underrated posters in the competition and has had a very strong off-season. We all know how good brahj is.

They can step up into the top echelon by developing a few of their least experienced posters. If these posters start to get more of a league presence (outside the match threads) they will remain relevant more often than the week they are involved in a match thread.

Their top 5 or 6 posters have a huge leg presence and command the respect, or at least attention, of the SFA public.
Is this the first time you've been in the top 8 pantskyle ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back