Official Club Stuff Coaches box changes + SANFL Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

According to cRowie Buddha Hocking will be announced tomorrow as Port's reserves team coach.

Does this open a spot in the coach's box for a new assistant? Mooney, Tredders or Lade as forward line coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I miss something? Is there a reason people are assuming Lade may be coming back? Has he quit Richmond?

My fault, I mentioned him. No reason.

I didn't realise this was happening for the 2014 season and our license is being handed to the AFL the year after - it is incredible how quickly we have achieved this turnaround.

Buddha will still be allowed in the box come AFL match day, yes? I think it's time for Lade to come back but his family wanted to go to Vic didn't they, hopefully he wants to push a move back here and sees us going places, more so than Richmond.

Just on the whole Reserves situation, does anyone know how training is going to work.

Given that the Port Adelaide SANFL team is a mix of AFL and Magpie listed players, who trains with who?

Just on the whole Reserves situation, does anyone know how training is going to work.

Given that the Port Adelaide SANFL team is a mix of AFL and Magpie listed players, who trains with who?
I'd expect they'd all train together otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Would being a ruck coach be the hardest job at a club. You have to try to justify to the club how you can be employed full time to tell three or four big fellas to get big muscles and hit the ball to you team mate.
I may have simplified it a bit but surely it's hard to sell the message over the course of a couple of seasons.

Awesome news about Buddha... he'll be great with the young boys at the Magpies.

I heard this name being bandied around as a ruck coach... James Meiklejohn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back