Media Coaches Pressure Index

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm loading up on Matt Dea at $3.20. It's in the Furies nature to blame the coach, even when they are doing a brilliant job like their previous coach.

And if that bet doesn't get up I'll find a way to get Charlie Sacked (probably some sort of statutory leg rape scandal will be the way to go) and take full advantage of this odds so I can buy the biggest aquarium for my castle. With a hammer head shark and some cuttlefish.

I agree. We should have stayed with crystalbethx.

I repeat Percy has the full support of the board and players...

On the other hand, [user]Reardo[/user] doesn't.
Yeah, I guess that could be true. I'm doing the best I can and I haven't lost us any points yet but I sure as s**t haven't won any. If you see Broken, pantskyle and Freakie deep in discussion in a local coffee shop without me present you can be sure shenanigans are afoot.

Yeah, I guess that could be true. I'm doing the best I can and I haven't lost us any points yet but I sure as s**t haven't won any. If you see Broken, pantskyle and Freakie deep in discussion in a local coffee shop without me present you can be sure shenanigans are afoot.

You were there as well.:confused:

Nah, I'm at the bus stop trying to find a way away from this endless misery.

We are just planning your bucks night for your upcoming wedding to Mavis

Charlie the Wonder Dog right now....

JT3nuNj.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back