Coaching Roundabout - Coaching structure for 2015 finalised

Remove this Banner Ad

Id get Sanderson purely on the fact we could get Dangerfield the following year.

Ryder leaves, Fletcher, Chapman and Winderlich retire and all of a sudden we have room for a big move to get Dangerfield to move back with his loved coach in Sanderson if he does live him that much. Otherwise Sloane.

Yes im a businessman.

To clarify a point that some have missed: Sanderson and Dangerfield were not sleeping with one another, and were not swept up in a whirlwind romance with one another.

To clarify a point that some have missed: Sanderson and Dangerfield were not sleeping with one another, and were not swept up in a whirlwind romance with one another.
Any truth to the rumour that they're one soul in two bodies?

And if so, is there a clause for that?

Wasn't Dangerfield one of the players who was upset with the end of season interviews?

Surely we could get Lloyd a job that he'd love and fits in with his media career. He could be a forward's advisor in a part time role. He could research forward structures and players through recent history and currently across all clubs. That could lead to articles, and crap to talk about on TV. He could then relay that to Essendon forward coach and help improve Essendon's structure. He could also work with individual forwards about one on ones. It would be great to have Carey also as a one on one consultant for both forwards and backs.
you wonder if Simon Madden could have something to do with helping the forward line & rucks out, now that he is a board member. its kind of pointless having him there, known to be one of the greatest ruckmen to have played the game, who kicked hundreds of goals & 370 odd games of experience

you wonder if Simon Madden could have something to do with helping the forward line & rucks out, now that he is a board member. its kind of pointless having him there, known to be one of the greatest ruckmen to have played the game, who kicked hundreds of goals & 370 odd games of experience

Wasn't he the ruck coach, before he was elected to the board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hird needs to go .... we need a fresh start
tumblr_m7aqyr03kG1qcs7kp.gif

the hype around Goodwin basically started from his first season here. was weird
Started from the club. Within weeks of him starting, people like Bomber were talking about it being a question of when he'd become a senior coach, not if.
Before that.

Neil Craig labelled him the best Adelaide captain that he'd seen, and a future coach in the making.

That's the basis on which Madden was elected to the Board.
What? No it's not.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-11-22/2013-board-election
Simon Madden

As a Past Player, Life Member and Essendon Hall of Fame Inductee I have always cherished my time at the Essendon Football Club. With my involvement in Club Coteries and my occasional time as Ruck Coach I have continued to keep a strong connection to the club.

On many occasions I have been approached by people at all levels of the club to nominate for board selection. Previously I have declined as my family was growing up and I had a number of involvements that would preclude me from providing the attention and service such a position needs.

Now with grown adult children, time spent on the AFL Players Association Board and seventeen years in business, I believe I have the time and experience to assist the Club.

Recent times have been tough for the
club but with 2013 behind us and the establishment of the High Performance Centre, I believe the future looks bright
and success is within sight. I would like to commit my time and energy to helping the Club become as strong as it has ever been. I look forward to your support and will endeavour to represent the club to the best of my ability.

Wasn't he the ruck coach, before he was elected to the board?

Not sure. I doubt it in an official role

The couple of times I went to training this year Steve Alessio would take the ruckmen for the rucking drills. But I'm sure Madden would help out or give his advice from time to time.

What's the go with Harvey is he still coming to EFC?
It would be awesome, but only problem, could the club afford him, plus the other high profile coaches. Craig and bomber wouldn't be cheap matt egen the club wouldn't want to loose him & what happens to hird isn't going to be cheap either. Do the bombers have to pay out any of Goodwins contract?

It would be awesome, but only problem, could the club afford him, plus the other high profile coaches. Craig and bomber wouldn't be cheap matt egen the club wouldn't want to loose him & what happens to hird isn't going to be cheap either. Do the bombers have to pay out any of Goodwins contract?

I reckon bassett is a big chance to be at Adelaide - You can't beat coaching your own team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back