Opinion Speculation over - Eade Coach

Who will be our next Coach?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure anyone is taking it seriously, Bomber is not coming to the GC, doesn't need the cash and hasn't got the desire
I wouldn't have thrown his name around even as a joke.

Not inferring that Bomba is not a realistic option because he no longer has the passion for the job as its common knowledge but that assuming that he had a change of heart and was genuinely interested in a senior coaching position at the GC then jnr might have to be collateral damage for that to eventuate. That little detail is what I find baffling.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the board made the right call
Review the entire football operation
Report back in 11 days

If Bluey is to go, it has to be soon. Huge trade period coming up and it can't be successful if the review is still ongoing.

That puts this deadline to be in a fortnight, when the FA period officially begins.
It would also delay Abletts re-signing and we all know anything can happen in the last year of a contract

Seems like the club has just bought itself a week or 2 to see who is available to take over, and if no worthy applicants, Bluey keeps his job for another 12-months.
Interesting thought, trolling for coaches but anyone worth their salt would not undermine a incumbent coach surely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back