PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
My cuz AK,- Former Tiger and Magpie
G'day everyone,

I caught up with my dad for lunch. He told me one of his mates (who is an Eagles supporter) told him there is a rumour going around that John Worsefold is linked to Richmond and has been seen hanging around the club. I haven't heard anything but maybe some of you have??

I for one don't think its true (don't shoot the messenger) but I just thought I'd say it. Mods if you don't think this thread is worth being here then you can delete the thread but as I said I just thought I'd put it on here (info above).

Cheers.

Last edited:

• Banned
Is it possible for anyone to find out? I mean a rumour is just that - a rumour but if it was true it would be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno about Worsefold but I seen Richo walking down Punt Rd at midday today with 2 others. Maybe he was on his way to meet up with Worsefold, who knows. dun dunn dunnnnnnnn :drunk:

Or maybe him and Campbell were going to Love Machine

BigFooty's rumours are like the circle of life.

1. Someone posts that they'd prefer Worsfold as a Coach over Dimma on BigFooty.

2. Friend of your Dad's mate reads BigFooty.

3. Says to friend to make conversation, "Did you hear Richmond are looking at getting Worsfold in?"

4. Dad tells you that Worsfold is hanging around Richmond.

5. Post on BigFooty.

Rinse, lather and repeat.

Looking at Weagles 2013, it would explain why we are so crap this year.

I heard we're also using our warchest to throw big money at Matthews, Ling, Voss, Collins and Knights as assistant coaches next year :rolleyes:

Well if he gets employed someone better make sure he wears a fluro vest when he's sitting in the box, otherwise the supporters won't know where he is.

"Where is Worsfold?"

Worsfold was shot to pieces by the end of his stint at WCE. And i would not want him being coach of Richmond. Put a fork in him, he's done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back