List Mgmt. Colin Sylvia - Joins Freo as Free Agent

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a good thing he isn't playing from a bigfooty perspective, if he was playing he'd be copping it from everyone with our dismal midfield performance.

Or he could have changed the dynamics. He can't have done any worse than Suban or De Boer.

Slicedndiced really has nothing better to do than be mean to people on the internet. Asking him to stop is not going to be effective, just report his posts to mods. Eventually they will get sick of it and ban him (again).

Slicedndiced really has nothing better to do than be mean to people on the internet. Asking him to stop is not going to be effective, just report his posts to mods. Eventually they will get sick of it and ban him (again).

If being mean translates to calling you out on your never ending bullshit, then I agree.

Report away girlfriend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

too bad we can't ban posters for being condescending pricks

Being mean,really:rolleyes:.Are you a 10 year old schoolgirl?

Scon I really don't understand what you are trying to do. Is quoting other peoples posts and then using my "whatever idiot" post proving proving sort of point for you ?

Because you have been doing it for like 2 hours and I don't get it

Would bring him in this week.. his clearance work/ball winning was the best part about his game for peel on the weekend. Something sorely needed from Friday.

So does RTB send Sylvia back to the magoos now?

We need Col pushing for selection. At the moment he has got the bottom lip out, and is sulking big time.

Anyone seen his mum?......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back