Collingwood 2016 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

For all posts, articles, videos, pictures etc related to pre-season/off-season.

We've got trade talk, we've got the almanac, we've got the Buckley mega thread, just figured I may as well start one now for those of us champing at the bit to see footage from CTV about training camps etc.

May as well kick things off by actually asking when players are due back from their breaks? I remember watching a video not that long ago and a player did say when they were due back.

Any players who won't be right to go come day 1 of pre-season training? Injury list was looking fairly good at the tail end of 2015.

Fixture release should be interesting in a few weeks as well.

EDIT: Perhaps if mods would like to merge some threads into here, we could tidy up a bit of the mess on the board. Jumper number predictions, flag threat discussions, 2016 predictions etc. Just a thought to create a bit of order.

When does 2016 Pre-Season Training Start?
Am curious to find out myself! For some reason I'm thinking in a couple of weeks. Any word on what the club has planned in terms of camps?

When does 2016 Pre-Season Training Start?

November for 1st to 4th year players I think, then seniors a couple of weeks or so later. Then another break for Christmas, then back in January full blown.

November for 1st to 4th year players I think, then seniors a couple of weeks or so later. Then another break for Christmas, then back in January full blown.

Thank You

For all posts, articles, videos, pictures etc related to pre-season/off-season.

We've got trade talk, we've got the almanac, we've got the Buckley mega thread, just figured I may as well start one now for those of us champing at the bit to see footage from CTV about training camps etc.

May as well kick things off by actually asking when players are due back from their breaks? I remember watching a video not that long ago and a player did say when they were due back.

Any players who won't be right to go come day 1 of pre-season training? Injury list was looking fairly good at the tail end of 2015.

Fixture release should be interesting in a few weeks as well.

EDIT: Perhaps if mods would like to merge some threads into here, we could tidy up a bit of the mess on the board. Jumper number predictions, flag threat discussions, 2016 predictions etc. Just a thought to create a bit of order.

Hey JJ, this thread is a great idea, for pre-season news items, photos, accounts of training, camps etc.

You are right, there are a lot of similar threads around ATM. But if they cover a specific topic, like players numbers, we'd prefer not to merge them. But otherwise go for it! Can't wait for training to start!

Hey JJ, this thread is a great idea, for pre-season news items, photos, accounts of training, camps etc.

You are right, there are a lot of similar threads around ATM. But if they cover a specific topic, like players numbers, we'd prefer not to merge them. But otherwise go for it! Can't wait for training to start!
All good :thumbsu: :) bring on the pre-season!

popin will love this thread...

hahaha threads like this were made for popin.

I would credit someone with this image, but I don't know who created it. This is the sort of stuff most of us are craving popin! I'm sure you'll deliver during this pre-season :)

image.jpg

I would credit someone with this image, but I don't know who created it. This is the sort of stuff most of us are craving popin! I'm sure you'll deliver during this pre-season :)

View attachment 188002

LOVE THAT PHOTO - Someone post it on the Lions Board;) I am too much of a Wimp to do so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pics or it didn't happen lol (I don't go anywhere near that Shelbyville looking Brisbane Board).

Here you go ;)

image.jpg

Edit: last time I go on the lions board. Got warning points and post deleted for that one! All I can say is, they deserved it after their welcome thread for sidey

Last edited:
Here you go ;)

View attachment 188038

Edit: last time I go on the lions board. Got warning points and post deleted for that one! All I can say is, they deserved it after their welcome thread for sidey
You might have got warning points on their board, but you got Brownie points on this board, so you come out an overall winner! :thumbsu: Well played sir!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back