Collingwood 2016 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

CUfSK3OUEAA1ZyW.jpg

After the Draft this is on Fox Footy:D

I'm at the glasshouse right now, apparently there's no training on today though so I dun goofed. I will be buying a burger even though it is 9.30am and will give it a review. Also I took a photo of the glasshouse menu for everyone to have a look.
See if they let you have a look at the boardroom and post a picture

I'm at the glasshouse right now, apparently there's no training on today though so I dun goofed. I will be buying a burger even though it is 9.30am and will give it a review. Also I took a photo of the glasshouse menu for everyone to have a look.
You da man.

Ok so I had the burger from the glasshouse, it's 18 dollars and comes with chips. As far as taste goes it's pretty average in comparison to the decent burgers that I've had. I'd rate it around a 6/10. The chips were crinkle cut with regular salt and it seemed like a little bit of vinegar but I'm not so sure, they were ok but nothing exciting. For $18 I kind of expected more so it was a bit of a let down, as a price to taste ratio it's probably not worth buying. Service was fantastic though which is an upside, the staff were friendly and easy going and helpful when I asked about the tours (I couldn't go on one, you have to book in advance which is what I expected).

Edit: BigFooty won't let me upload the photo of the burger for some reason, sorry guys.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so I had the burger from the glasshouse, it's 18 dollars and comes with chips. As far as taste goes it's pretty average in comparison to the decent burgers that I've had. I'd rate it around a 6/10. The chips were crinkle cut with regular salt and it seemed like a little bit of vinegar but I'm not so sure, they were ok but nothing exciting. For $18 I kind of expected more so it was a bit of a let down, as a price to taste ratio it's probably not worth buying. Service was fantastic though which is an upside, the staff were friendly and easy going and helpful when I asked about the tours (I couldn't go on one, you have to book in advance which is what I expected).
Thanks for that.
I'll be flying in for Christmas, so will get down for a session or two.
They originally had this morning listed as an open training session, however I noticed that they changed that yesterday. Always best to check the Website for latest training dates.
No Cappacinno on the menu! Must be a special!

Thanks for that.
I'll be flying in for Christmas, so will get down for a session or two.
They originally had this morning listed as an open training session, however I noticed that they changed that yesterday. Always best to check the Website for latest training dates.
No Cappacinno on the menu! Must be a special!
Yeah that's why I went today because I saw that information about it the other day, I was planning on going on Monday but I didn't have the time, glad I didn't though because I would've witnessed Scharenberg do his ACL which I wouldn't want to see.

Guess because Bucks and Co are coming back from Adelaide so know one to take Training

But they advertised it as an open session last week (only changed that yesterday).
We do have 6-7 other coaches plus fitness staff.

Well they must of Realised they would not be home in time

Well they must of Realised they would not be home in time
I doubt that they suddenly realised that a Bucks wouldn't be back on Wednesday morning.
If they overlooked that...then it's amateur hour.
I'm sure they changed the training schedule due to other factors.
Bucks doesn't have to attend every pre season session (the Draft would be a pretty good reason to miss a session).

I doubt that they suddenly realised that a Bucks wouldn't be back on Wednesday morning.
If they overlooked that...then it's amateur hour.
I'm sure they changed the training schedule due to other factors.
Bucks doesn't have to attend every pre season session (the Draft would be a pretty good reason to miss a session).

I say they just did it like that few weeks ago and just realised yesterday that they won't be there

I say they just did it like that few weeks ago and just realised yesterday that they won't be there
Nah, there'd be other reasons behind it. If they had a session today it could easily have been run by Harvey, Burns and co. if Buckley couldn't get back in time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back