Collingwood 2016 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

CUtgf9-XIAAKRyD.jpg

Unless that photo is an optical illusion ala LOTR to get the hobbit effect Sier is nowhere near as tall as previous measurements suggested. Absolutely nothing wrong with that either though I just find it interesting.
They're all wearing Nike's with those one inch heels though - except Sier, who's wearing the tried and true, albeit low profile Connies. Plus he's slumping more than the others.

I get what you're saying though, just thought I'd put my thoughts in as I know a midget who wears nothing other than Nike's for the illusion of being taller. To me it's pointless, takes him from 5'6 to 5'7. Still very midgety.

He's supposed to 190cm, yet he looks more like 186cm (Phillips & Crocker).
Wills is 191cm, even if Sier stands up fully, he wouldn't get to 190cm?

Agree. I couldn't give a s**t how tall he actually is more commenting that he's at least 3-4cm shorter than advertised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna see treloar master the don't argue like dusty.
love the don't argue's. One of the best part of our game imo

Young rising star Lewis Taylor has been charged for a $10000 crime spree....source herald sun

No wonder Aish wanted out
Hahah yeah I just saw this. Taylor has gone from being rising star in 2014, to being described as a player who runs around in circles without doing any damage, to being a common criminal who damages property without regard.

Brisbane. The gift that keeps on giving :D

Hahah yeah I just saw this. Taylor has gone from being rising star in 2014, to being described as a player who runs around in circles without doing any damage, to being a common criminal who damages property without regard.

Brisbane. The gift that keeps on giving :D

Squizzy Taylor...:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back