List Mgmt. Collingwood Father/Son Prospect Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oakleigh smashing them now, ball hasnt got inside 50 for eastern this qtr. hopefully brown gets moved up the ground so he can at least see the ball

No Suprise. What I saw last week. Charges was the better Side.

There's a lot of stuff on this thread about how the Daicos boys are underwhelming and might be playing off, etc. Can anyone provide an accurate update of how they're developing and what the 'media' are saying about them and the same for the other boys at the Academy. Are any of the sons of previous players looking like being champs?

It's really Josh Daicos who appears to be underwhelming at this stage, Nick is still only 14 and won best player at the under 14 championships or something, he appears to be the much more likely one out of the two and definitely not underwhelming at this stage, but obviously still years away from getting a good idea how talented he is.

At this stage I would say it's unlikely Josh gets drafted, unless recruiters throw him a lifeline based on his last name.

Half time, had about 6 touches but when he gets the ball things happen. he may be on the small side but he has got a good core, thick set legs so he has power off the mark, good speed and has great lateral movement.

He along with the other 16 yr old, stephenson, are easterns best and most dangerous forwards.

We've all said that we need a small forward, well come 2017 Callum brown will be on our list and he looks exactly like a small forward.

Good thing to that Small Forwards don't cost lot with Draft Picks

TD you might wanna change the title to something like 'Collingwood F/S prospects seeing as Brown seems the most relevant?

Just Changed It Now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got absolutely burnt by a team mate in that quarter who should have hand balled to him running into the 50.
Oh good, I wasn't the only one screaming at the kid to handball it to Brown.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back