Collingwood Gamers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Love NBA Jam.
This thing has thousands of games though. It runs through a frontend called Hyperspin. I actually made this video a few years ago:

Note: The LED buttons aren't on the new control panel. As cool as it was to see the colours change, etc the actual buttons I didn't like to press. They were too loose.

Can I come over to your place lol?

Bought a Fire emblem for GBA on the nintendo E shop and that's taking hours of my life.

Sad thing is there are no characters from smash:(

But its still a good game IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix. Do I have to know the story of Kingdom hearts one and other games or can I completely ignore it and enjoy the game?

Just got Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix. Do I have to know the story of Kingdom hearts one and other games or can I completely ignore it and enjoy the game?
not too sure about Kingdom hearts 2.5 (didnt even know it existed) but ive only played Kingdom hearts 2 and was able to follow the plot without touching the first kingdom heart

Got a 3DS against my better judgement. Girlfriend wants to play ORAS with me (so co op, trading, battling, etc) and I've always wanted to try the Monster Hunter games. So now I've got Omega Ruby and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I'm very partial to turn based RPGs, and the handheld consoles have plenty of the Japanese variety. Still, anybody here have a 3DS with games they recommend outside of the JRPG genre?

Got a 3DS against my better judgement. Girlfriend wants to play ORAS with me (so co op, trading, battling, etc) and I've always wanted to try the Monster Hunter games. So now I've got Omega Ruby and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I'm very partial to turn based RPGs, and the handheld consoles have plenty of the Japanese variety. Still, anybody here have a 3DS with games they recommend outside of the JRPG genre?

The new Zelda games are pretty good as are the remakes. Also Professor Layton & Phoenix Wright games are all classics (both puzzle/adventure genre).

not too sure about Kingdom hearts 2.5 (didnt even know it existed) but ive only played Kingdom hearts 2 and was able to follow the plot without touching the first kingdom heart

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a remake of KH2, similar to 1.5 being a remake of 1 afaik. They're both just re-done in HD for PS3.

Like Bard said the Zelda games are good, the remake of Ocarina of time is my favourite.

I liked Super Mario 3d land even though it was a bit short.

2K, stop wasting your time with a fake sport and make AFL games already.

Nice get TD BTW

2K, stop wasting your time with a fake sport and make AFL games already.

Nice get TD BTW

AFL is too hard a sport to make with a low budget :( A good new cricket game would be nice and far more reasonable a prospect though... But I just don't see any point playing sports games that aren't up to par with Fifa/Pro Evo/the myriad of racing titles.

Any MMOers here?

AFL is too hard a sport to make with a low budget :( A good new cricket game would be nice and far more reasonable a prospect though... But I just don't see any point playing sports games that aren't up to par with Fifa/Pro Evo/the myriad of racing titles.

Any MMOers here?

Yeah, I don't understand why the AFL doesn't invest into this more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back