List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the karnezis stuff but. He's bagging buckley but if he was good enough other teams would have inquired about him. We didnt force him into retirement. Modern day football is about structure.

Maybe PK was sick of AFL Footy

yeah, but Jolly did the same when we delisted him, surprise surprise no other clubs wanted him either. These people are too salty.

Jolly went and Coached and I doubt PK would do that

Our side next year.

Williams Brown Langdon
Scharenberg Reid Maynard
Varcoe Pendlebury Crisp
Sidebottom Cloke Broomhead
Elliott Moore Fasolo
Grundy Treloar Adams
Witts DeGoey Swan Aish

Emergencies and or rested rotations Greenwood Ramsay Tomlimson

Mercurial excitement machine recruited with pick 24-26 not far off. Either it's pick 22 for Aish or GTFO or we trade Oxley and a swap of picks, this trade is more likely.

I would have no problems, no problems whatsoever with trading Cloke for a young KPF who wants to come to Melb.
I would only have one proviso. That the forward who came was able to kick goals from 15m out directly in front. A skill that Cloke has not been able to learn in over 200 games of AFL football.
Cloke was ranked 32 in this years goalkicking. Many people that we on this board take the piss out of and call spuds finished above him.

As much as I love him, if we could land all of Reid, Tomlinson, Howe and get something decent from GC, I wouldn't be against trading Cloke. That's still a damn strong forward line, plus I wouldn't begrudge Trav leaving for more money at this stage of his career (obviously was a bit different back in 2012).

Ruck Coach at St Kilda
That was all rumors that he was going to go there. I am 99.9% sure that he didn't end up coaching anywhere at AFL level.

As for Cloke I was against trading him around a month ago but if we can get a pretty good deal then what the hell. He just doesn't score enough goals that he should, there is no reason why he should be considered an untouchable player.

That was all rumors that he was going to go there. I am 99.9% sure that he didn't end up coaching anywhere at AFL level.

As for Cloke I was against trading him around a month ago but if we can get a pretty good deal then what the hell. He just doesn't score enough goals that he should, there is no reason why he should be considered an untouchable player.

Yep I'm in agreement DTW. Would definitely trade Cloke, not to Hawthorn, but to a wannabe team that thinks there close, we should get a first rounder, hard to gauge what Cloke's worth at this stage of his career. Who knows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I'm in agreement DTW. Would definitely trade Cloke, not to Hawthorn, but to a wannabe team that thinks there close, we should get a first rounder, hard to gauge what Cloke's worth at this stage of his career. Who knows.

You would trade Cloke for a measly first rounder? Sigh. I find it crazy how highly people rate draft picks over established players :S

If GC offered Peter Wright & their 1st Pick, I'd do the trade for Cloke in a heartbeat.

Wait, you post ad nauseum that we need to bring in experienced players in trade week and now you want to ship out a 200 game KPF for an untested beanpole and an early pick? :drunk:

Wait, you post ad nauseum that we need to bring in experienced players in trade week and now you want to ship out a 200 game KPF for an untested beanpole and an early pick? :drunk:

Mick39 is a confusing one. Came across as an obvious troll in the beginning but his slandering of Brisbane's list management on the drafts board left a lot of Collingwood supporters and a few Brisbane supporters who read this board and who I saw trying to engage him, scratching their heads. If he was an obvious troll, he could be having so much fun on the trades and drafts board. I think he's a genuine Collingwood supporter to be honest.

If GC have the cash to splash at Cloke why didn't they just offer it to Dixon?

Sounds like total BS to me.

Besides after his last 2 seasons why would anyone outside perhaps Freo be desperate for Cloke anyway?

His body is now a concern going forward IMO so you wouldn't want to go offering big money beyond his current contract period.

Mick39 is a confusing one. Came across as an obvious troll in the beginning but his slandering of Brisbane's list management on the drafts board left a lot of Collingwood supporters and a few Brisbane supporters who read this board and who I saw trying to engage him, scratching their heads. If he was an obvious troll, he could be having so much fun on the trades and drafts board. I think he's a genuine Collingwood supporter to be honest.
Either way, 'ignore' is a good option.

Ruck Coach at St Kilda

Yep.

After 237 games and 122 goals throughout a 13-year career with Melbourne, Sydney and Collingwood, Jolly’s career came to a close at the end of 2013.

Acknowledged as one of the best ruckmen of recent times, Jolly was keenly snapped up as St Kilda ruck coach after missing out on a spot at the rookie draft.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-01-31/new-ruck-coach-brings-a-jolly-new-mindset

Got let go at the end of 2014, from memory...

I think you're underestimating people... Particularly those with a want to troll. It's not really that hard to play the part well.

Some murmurings his surname is Tateson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back