List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I would just like to make you aware I am privy to much more information than any of you.

Thank you.

YN

Seriously, φUck off now. Go and ski with your 2 buddies who like to fill your mouth... I mean head with ideas.

Guys, I would just like to make you aware I am privy to much more information than any of you.

Thank you.

YN

I think it's theteamtobeat, or A Mayes Ing, or is it Beamsstar17, not sure, but your to ashamed to state your a Brisbane supporter, your imaginary team might get him in the draft, but boy are your tears sweet.

Collingwood have gradually been on the slide for the past 5 years. Will most likely bottom out next year but will be a force in years to come.

YN
If you mean bottoms out like some kind of mooning ceremony to celebrate our dominance over your sad @rse side, then sure, I'm up for that !

I've fallen in love with James Aish. He's reached trolling levels most could only wish to reach
- goes into lions HQ to get his training schedule
- refuses to say anything for 1 month.
- favourites a tweet by a reporter who says he is off to a club still in the finals
- demands a trade to the club Brisbane hates most

here's to you James Aish

Good on ya Aisho for wanting to leave that sinking ship.

I have faith he will make his way to Collingwood.

If Brisbane don't want to trade him to us they are the ones that ultimately lose out losing him for nothing.
Good way to run a club into the ground.

Couldn't happen to a better mob.

Collingwood - The Destination Club
If this was Star Wars and getting Aish to leave Brisbane and nominate us is like the Empire strikes Back.

I've fallen in love with James Aish. He's reached trolling levels most could only wish to reach
- favourites a tweet by a reporter who says he is off to a club still in the finals

here's to you James Aish

Not sure why though. We gave them 2 premierships and Beams. You'd think they'd be thankful. Ungrateful pricks.

Unsure why Collingwood fans have a passionate dislike of Brisbane/act like they have been hard done by. They did steal Buckley from them.

YN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure why Collingwood fans have a passionate dislike of Brisbane/act like they have been hard done by. They did steal Buckley from them.

YN
Really? Considering he told Brisbane and the AFL he didnt want to go there but was made to otherwise he would have to sit out for 2 years so he went up there with Brisbane knowing he was only there for a season. Steal? not even close

here's to you James Aish
I wonder who is going to cop a greater pasting by the crowd next year; Aish as a Pie versus Brisbane or Freeman as a Saint versus Collingwood?

Lethal on 3AW still trotting out the no trade scenario.

His logic was we will only trade out players if it's a win/win. You can't win when trading a young player two years into the system; so he won't be traded.

That's some crazy rationale Lethal. Prob why the club is a rabble that they would be willing to LOSE a top 10 player for nothing when we will be able to offer a pretty reasonable deal.

His logic was we will only trade out players if it's a win/win. You can't win when trading a young player two years into the system; so he won't be traded.

That's some crazy rationale Lethal. Prob why the club is a rabble that they would be willing to LOSE a top 10 player for nothing when we will be able to offer a pretty reasonable deal.
Going back on his word after the bullying tactic didnt work!

Can't understand why Brisbane would refuse to trade Aish, but would prefer to send him to the draft. They have the audacity to ask for handouts from the AFL, but they're happy to let one of their young rising stars walk out and get nothing in return. Is it any wonder they're in the position they're in.

Sooo, he's gone from 'NO WAY!!!' to 'Only if we win the trade' to ???

Essendon lose: Carlisle, #23
Essendon gain: #5
St Kilda lose: #5
St Kilda gain: Carlisle, Freeman
Collingwood lose: Freeman
Collingwood gain: #23

Collingwood lose: #7, 2016 1st rounder
Collingwood gain: Treloar, #45
GWS lose: Treloar, #45
GWS gain: #7, 2016 1st rounder

Collingwood lose: #23, Oxley
Collingwood gain: Aish
Brisbane lose: Aish
Brisbane gain: #23, Oxley

Collingwood lose: #45
Collingwood gain: Jed Anderson
Hawthorn lose: Jed Anderson
Hawthorn gain: #45

We retain Seedsman and Kennedy, then sign up Mitch Harvey DFA. Go to the draft and pick up two of Milera, Kerbatieh and Mitch Brown depending on availability. Then I go back to my fantasy castle and have a good wank. On the face of things, I think they are fair trades, but yeah.

Never ever going to happen in real life but I'm entitled to my fantasies. :p

Was just about to tell you it won't happen, carry on, have any more fantasies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back