List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on turning this thread into yet another 6 degrees of Chris Dawes. We might have to start a contest of who can go the longest without rehashing the same dead horse topic.

and Then you made a Thread about Dawes:rolleyes:

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
If Keffee and Thomas are gorne do we trade for McCarthy or Stewart and offer more money :)

Black Prince

Debutant
Jan 11, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Barcelona, LA Lakers, NY Yankees,
It will be difficult but we should be doing everything possible to get both Treloar and Shiel .Package a deal with first picks + players , whatever it takes .There will be room in the cap and it will accelerate the rebuild instantly . With Moore Sharenberg and co coming through can you imagine the difference it will make .Top 4 pushing Top 2 . Someone needs to get into Ed and Hine's ear .

Last edited:

dmoore30

All Australian
Dec 3, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Shiel. Left foot class.
My older brother played against Shiel as he played for Edi-Asp and my brother played for seaford, one thing you wouldn't know about him is that he has explosive speed and power. I don't think he utilises it to his full potential, my brother told me he could run like 11 seconds flat at 16, I don't know how truthful this is.

boxy99

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Hoskin-Elliott is the one I want the most. That guy has some serious x-factor and I'm pretty sure his out of contract at the end of the year

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
It will be difficult but we should be doing everything possible to get both Treloar and Shiel .Package a deal with first picks + players , whatever it takes .There will be room in the cap and it will accelerate the rebuild instantly . With Moore Sharenberg and co coming through can you imagine the difference it will make . Top 4 pushing Top 2 . Someone needs to get into Ed and Hine's ear .
Its all so simple......

It will be difficult but we should be doing everything possible to get both Treloar and Shiel .Package a deal with first picks + players , whatever it takes .There will be room in the cap and it will accelerate the rebuild instantly . With Moore Sharenberg and co coming through can you imagine the difference it will make . Top 4 pushing Top 2 . Someone needs to get into Ed and Hine's ear .

Would likely require Sidebottom or Grundy plus our first round pick at the minimum.

Might have a chance at one of them for just our first-rounder if they pull a Beams.

Rusty Beam

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brandon Matera seems to be on the outer in the Gold Coast. Not a Victorian, but I would be interested.

And I'm going to say it... Levi Casboult. Wayward for goal and may well give us the least accurate goal kickers in the league, but I think it would be massive.

Huge contested mark and would look to push him to chf and work up the wings. Would be an improvement on the premiership Dawes and cloke combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back