Collingwood v Geelong, MCG - Round 3, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate these commentators. Every previous MRP decision featuring a Geelong player has told us that if you hit someone head-high off the ball, you get rubbed out. Adams should be gone.
Is there any conclusive evidence he was hit in the head yet? From the vision, we are just guessing that most likely he did which I don't think is enough to suspend someone

Just pointing out that those weren't paid all night, and then as soon as Geelong need one *zap* holding the ball.

You would be right if Horlin-Smith wasn't pinged twice for exactly the same thing.

You would be right if Horlin-Smith wasn't pinged twice for exactly the same thing.
Which I guess makes up for the free's against Grundy in the ruck.
Wouldn't mind pinching Elliott..

Pies fans, do you think he could evolve to a midfield role?
He played well in the midfield in the NAB Cup, but I think he is best suited to the forwardline to do what he did tonight :)

Elliot is a beast! By far best man on field tonight. I think Geelong and Collingwood supporters will be saying Travis who?
Could of been out with an injury for all he contributed tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he has the ability to do it. He can win his own ball, and he's a good user, but he's such a good set shot that we probably need him as a forward.

Agree keep him forward.
I'm really opposed to take a player who excels in a certain position (be it forward or back) and trying to turn him into another generic midfielder.
He kicked 5 tonight.
Five.
Keep him there, will be a star.

Surely it's about time for Nathan to consider leaving the fauxhawk era behind.

Usually the side with the most experience and age wins.

Geelong
Average age:26 years, 1 month
Average games: 101

Collingwood
Average age : 25 years, 3 months
Average games: 94

Usually the side with the most experience and age wins.

Geelong
Average age:26 years, 1 month
Average games: 101

Collingwood
Average age : 25 years, 3 months
Average games: 94

DprzbbE.gif

Is there any conclusive evidence he was hit in the head yet? From the vision, we are just guessing that most likely he did which I don't think is enough to suspend someone
Would you call the split skin on Selwoods chin as conclusive evidence?

Lonergan must be one of the most loved guys down at Geelong.

Great, under the radar type of player. He's always been over shadowed by the Scarletts and Taylors.
But he started after Ayres had left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back