Game Day Collingwood v Hawthorn, Richmond v Sydney, Adelaide v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a weird feeling. Its like the footy season has just ended early with out seeing us play again. Thinks its the first time I wont bother with the finals series.
Ive had time to settle down now, and Im of the same opinion. Heres why:

Sydney - COLA campaigners. Fck them and the AFL expansion into the NSW and QLD bullshit. The almighty $$ gifting Sydney finals year after year.
Hawthorn - been up since 2008. Can only really admire them TBH, and will be the team i hope takes it out.
Geelong - also been up for a long time, since 2007. Give someone else a go at the top you pricks.
Fremantle - EABOD's.
Port - forever on my hated list after the 2007 qually final and fluking their way to a GF.
North - their fans deserve misery. Should have either merged or pissed off to tassy. Drain on the comp.
Essendon - Cheating pricks who should have had 95% of their team banned. Shouldnt even be running around this season. Hirds a disgrace. * off.
Richmond - dont really harbour any ill feeling towards them, i guess thats cos they make me laugh. Enjoy the trip to Port. Pack some lube.

So yeah, think ill give it a miss this year. Just quite disallusioned with the way the game is played, administered, umpired, adjudicated, commentated,..... everything, Not that we are in the position or ever will be, but if the Eagles did a Fitzroy i wouldnt follow AFL whatsoever. Anyway, wheres the valium?

Sydney had 9 players who'd played 50 games of less.

It showed.

Who the hell was their ruckman?!

Essendon should be banned from playing finals football with the drugs saga over their head.

My God the AFL went hard on us in 2007-2008 fro Ben Cousins. We were the scapegoat.

Essendon should be banned from playing finals football with the drugs saga over their head.

My God the AFL went hard on us in 2007-2008 fro Ben Cousins. We were the scapegoat.

Thank god Vlad is gone, which is the only upside of the Asada saga.

See the problem with that is who really cares about cricket anymore?

NFL Season :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do. I live and breathe it. 4 weeks till I run in full pace and bowl at opposition opening batsmen. Can't wait. Preseason has been great - training the house down you might day :p

NFL is not a factor in my life so I can't comment.

I do. I live and breathe it. 4 weeks till I run in full pace and bowl at opening batsmen. Can't wait.

NFL is not a factor in my life.

I'm too old to play. I'm thinking more along the lines of a sport I can get excited about enough to invest my time in it and care about the results as a fan ...

Cricket season rarely cuts it anymore

He's cooked
Playing on past glory. Couldn't get any clean ball no matter how it came to him and was then playing for frees when he got any contact.

Yep. He had a mark at the top of the square to tie the scores - anytime in the last 25 years he marks that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never watched NFL, should I give it a crack ya reckon?

There is a learning curve. You do have to invest some time to have any real idea what's happening ...

And you need to find a team.

Perhaps ask Ochre for a team. He'll probably choose some trendy bunch of softcocks with a Manning at QB :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back