2nds Collingwood vs Coburg - Saturday 11am - Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the squad;

BlaY73HCEAAAsGX.jpg

Finally Patty makes his Pies debut, all be it in the VFL.

Brown named? Huh? thought we would have just rested him for next Friday.

Realistically this game should have been played tomorrow (Good Friday), makes no sense to start at 11am.

If you they were going to start it on Saturday morning, they might as well started it at 10am so it finished before the seniors game started.

With the seniors set to start the moment the game ends.

Don't you just love VFL scheduling? :mad::thumbsdown:

Complete Stupidty. Pies should of asked the VFL to start 30 minutes earlier. They be Next To no one there for last qtr

Great to see Karnezis Debut.

Very Strong Side.

Ex-Pie Michael Hartley named at FB for Coburg
Great to hear that Hartley is getting some footy after all the bad luck he has had!

Also great that Dwyer is back so quickly after what could have been a much worse injury.
Ins of Dwyer, Karnezis and Adams does sound like it makes the team a lot stronger than last week, although Karnezis will probably be a bit unfit for his first game back.

Realistically this game should have been played tomorrow (Good Friday), makes no sense to start at 11am.

If you they were going to start it on Saturday morning, they might as well started it at 10am so it finished before the seniors game started.

What they should have done is played it on Sunday. Going to be an emergency or two without a game to play in, given that we usually hold blokes over in these situations...

What they should have done is played it on Sunday. Going to be an emergency or two without a game to play in, given that we usually hold blokes over in these situations...

There is a Game in the VFL on Friday so Can't see why we could also play Friday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a Game in the VFL on Friday so Can't see why we could also play Friday

I'm thinking in terms of allowing all our emergencies gametime. Playing it tomorrow would not allow that, as one or two would be held over.

I'm thinking in terms of allowing all our emergencies gametime. Playing it tomorrow would not allow that, as one or two would be held over.

Well That is True but Shows how the VFL does not like us

This is a good point, it always annoys me when the VFL game is before the AFL game and this happens.
However, didn't all 3 emergencies play against the AIS squad two weeks ago? I think the emergencies were Witts, Clarke and BenKen or something along those lines...

Anyway, it's an 11am start, we have to live with it.

Just doing the maths;

11am start;
Half time - 12.05
3/4 time 12.55
Full time 1.30 or so.

So if you stay till the end no way will you get to the MCG in time to watch the seniors game start.

Even a 10.30 start would mean you could do the double.

Anyway, it's an 11am start, we have to live with it.

Just doing the maths;

11am start;
Half time - 12.05
3/4 time 12.55
Full time 1.30 or so.

So if you stay till the end no way will you get to the MCG in time to watch the seniors game start.

Even a 10.30 start would mean you could do the double.

Not unless you've got the ability to teleport, no.

Or a personal helicopter.

Eddie, can I hitch a lift with you?

Not unless you've got the ability to teleport, no.

Or a personal helicopter.

Eddie, can I hitch a lift with you?
I don't know if a chopper is the best way to travel, remember what happened the last time one took off from our training oval?

098626-b8b6179c-43a5-11e3-8139-2fc28a7acf56.jpg

I think I'll take the train at 3/4 time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back