2nds Collingwood vs. Werribee Tigers Saturday 25th August Victoria Park at 1:00 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Caff not listed
No shock there, I'd say they club have decided to put him in mothballs till next season, not need risking him re injuring that knee in a final VFL game.

He'll be back next year, if he wants to stay that is.

As for the game, pretty sure I'll be there to watch our final VFL game of 2012 (how stupid is the fixturing of this competition:mad:), and who knows it could be the last game we ever play in the VFL if the Victorian clubs get their way and we get a reserves comp next year.

Dave, we're playing on Sunday.
Initially the game was scheduled to be a Sunday game, but this game has been moved to Saturday to give Werribee an extra days rest leading into the finals.

With no seniors in town this weekend, and this the last VFL for the year, might be a good one to get along to.

Just had a text from Mansons Haircut who is going and wonders if those going have a catch up and possibly adjourn to a local somewhere for a drink and a bite to eat afterwards and watch the seniors.

Sounds a pretty fair idea, any interest?

With no seniors in town this weekend, and this the last VFL for the year, might be a good one to get along to.

Just had a text from Mansons Haircut who is going and wonders if those going have a catch up and possibly adjourn to a local somewhere for a drink and a bite to eat afterwards and watch the seniors.

yeah sounds great. its ok if i bring all the kids, yeah !!

or maybe i stay home and watch the chat :(

Yeah I should be there mate but I will not do the Afterwards, Might come for a Little Bit but would not be able to stay for the Game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am heading off in a Minute to the VFL
Yeah, I'll be there today too, in the Sherrin Stand as always.

Kind of sad (and stupid) that this is our last game of the year, ideally our reserves competition wouldn't even have a finals series, and we could just play against the remaining Vic sides 2nds over the next few weeks.

Anyway, VFL it is for the moment, Shae's last match, and probably Luke Rounds and Trent Stubb's too, but I'll be there to see the Krak, Clarke and Paine go around.

Final side:

B: Buckley, McNamara, Cribbin
HB: Krakouer, Ceglar, Hine
C: Stubbs, Sundberg, Wallace
HF: Yagmoor, Witts, Young
F: Rounds, Smith, Thomas
Foll: Gault, Paine, Ferraro
Int: Cathcart, Riddle, Corr, Hargreaves* Seccull

Marty Clarke and Kirk Ugle are in Perth.

Sorry Everyone - only stayed for a half as im heading out

1st Q
- Paine v good hands - i think he's a fantastic 3rd forward option - hope he continues to develo - certainly needs a pre season aerobically
- Gault still being taught to play defense - good move i think - he'll also make a decent leaping forward
- Buckley: kick it 60m if you want, you still need football smarts! his man also marked unopposed in goal square
- personally, i still think that way too many of our defenders play their man from behind (im not a fan)
- We really need quality pace
- Krak getting heaps of it
2nd Q
- Forward structure really needs some work - too many mid sized players in their crowding area and no room for forwards to lead or go for big mark

Noone in our VFL team deserves a rookie spot.. not even close. People gotta stop suggesting it.

If ur gonna grab a mature age rookie, u do it from one of the good teams.. not a terrible terrible team like ours.

Good to see paine and kraks playing well.. jeez we need a big draft, paine the only youngster even close to asking for a call up

Final side:

B: Buckley, McNamara, Cribbin
HB: Krakouer, Ceglar, Hine
C: Stubbs, Sundberg, Wallace
HF: Yagmoor, Witts, Young
F: Rounds, Smith, Thomas
Foll: Gault, Paine, Ferraro
Int: Cathcart, Riddle, Corr, Hargreaves* Seccull

Marty Clarke and Kirk Ugle are in Perth.

McNamara, cribbin, hine, stubs, wallace, rounds, smith, cathcart, seccull all need to be delisted urgently.

A few others will be lucky to stay (young thomas yagmoor buckley)

Witts and ceglar are still a while away.... the rest of the kids (except for paine) are pretty bad and arnt gonna play 22 good games for us next year. Thats the price we pay for trading away our number 1 draft pick so often. (im not complaining, krak elliot ect been great gets).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back