Stats & History Collllllllllation of CLUB awards history

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trawled through the forum trying to fill in the gaps with the Gumbies, best I could see was only who was captain at the time (S05-S09) as the rest was far too haphazard and randomly done to find over about 40pages. What I found was the following;

Catman was captain until Season 06
cats2rise & carn_the_cattas were captain in S07
Metallica Man & krisholio14 were captain in S08
krisholio14 handed over to Ninty during the 09 Season

As far as I could tell, there were no B&F's held during Catmans reign, C2R came along for 1 B&F (carn_the_cattas, to "pove" he'd be around for the following season), gave it away because "no one cared", there was no mention of it further until kris came in midway through S08, plans were made for a B&F to occur the following season, kris gave it away and Ninty never held one.

This should at least fill in the captains line of the Gumbies.

That does fill in the Captains, thanks StFly :thumbsu:

Just re your words on B&Fs :

C2R came along for 1 B&F (carn_the_cattas, to "pove" he'd be around for the following season), gave it away because "no one cared"
Are you saying C2R "came along" with reference to captaincy or B&F? Are you saying C2R went to hold a B&F but "gave it away" because no-one cared? If so, what is the reference to carn_the_cattas in the statement? Was he the B&F winner? I just cant work it out.

Just re your words on B&Fs :

Are you saying C2R "came along" with reference to captaincy or B&F? Are you saying C2R went to hold a B&F but "gave it away" because no-one cared? If so, what is the reference to carn_the_cattas in the statement? Was he the B&F winner? I just cant work it out.

B&F.

C2R was a new recruit in S06 and engaged in a B&F count at the end of S06 which resulted in carn the cattas winning it. He, at the end of this, then made a post saying since no one seemed to be interested he'd not undertake it again.

Subsequently, to the best of what was public in the forum at the time, there was no count held in S07 or S09. The question mark for mine would be S08 as kris stated an intent to hold a count and was the captain about halfway through S08 to about 2 weeks into S09. If it was held, as was his intention, it simply wasn't done in public.

So from the carn-the_cattas B&F win, I'd say it'd be accurate to state;

S07 none rewarded
S08 ???????
S09 none rewarded

And remove the "probably" from S04 & S05 as there definitely was not a count done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back