Injury Colquhoun building for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

That is very bad news, and as others have said he was in very good form for the Maggies and probably not far away from a recall to the Power lineup.
Here's hoping the Hoon has a speedy recovery and comes back better than ever.

Damn. Was looking forward to seeing how he progressed this year, took a few games to get into the swing of things last season, but once he did he looked right at home. All the best to him.

Gutted.
Hope he recovers well :)

As PAFC United said, build up the upper body up to the Kornes level and become the heir to that role.

Also, this is Robbie Gray's time to shine as a new leader.

very sad that Sammy C is out for the year ..

(as I have high hopes for him in our team and I think he can add something to it)

I hope that he has a speedy recovery ..

and I look forward to him being in the team in 2015

:(

Here's hoping he makes a speedy and full recovery. He's too good to stay out of our side as he develops.

Bloody bad luck for the Hoon.

The way he was holding his head on the stretcher I said to 1954 he has either busted his knee or broken his leg. Unfortunately it was the full ACL knee. Lets hope the surgery goes well and his rehab even better.

i hope the port boys get around him when he is deep in rehab and missing being out there with them on the track. im sure robbie remembers what it was like. a lot of players seem to mention that is the hardest part is you spend more time away from the main group and not being able to do the things you want to do is frustrating and you dont feel you are contributing. make him feel a part because he has a future at the club.

sammy is young , he will rebuild his strength in the knee. was always going to be a player who we would have to wait to see the best of as his body can use some more size, he can use this time to really build on his core strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame. Got time on his side though.

That's a little distasteful Ranga.
Yeah i read it back, it wasnt my intended message. I love the Hoon, back when we played cricket together and he was but a pretty little lad bowling leggies. Not disrespect meant, i just love we can now watch two other kids" or even the Irishman come through our back six, even Raikiwassa... now we are one club, we can see others when oportunities arise!

Hang in there Sammy C life can be a bitch sometimes and be full of obstacles, I'm sure the club well do it's best to help you with your recovery.

Last edited:
Its damn shame...one of my faves...

He is still young plenty of time....
He isnt exactly a speedster but he uses his cunning and guile so hopefully just a blip in the radar for him...

Massive fan good luck sammy

Bad luck Sam. All the best with your recovery, I'm sure you'll be back better and stronger than ever in 2015.

You're gonna have a long career at Port and have your chance to play in premierships over the next decade.

Sucks to hear it but he is a good kid and has the right mentality to come back better an even more driven to succeed. I personally would have liked to see him in the side a bit more in this first six rounds, I felt his form late season deserved a chance and its always good to have as many life long Port fans in the side as we can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back