Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs/LFC (in a 4-2-3-1 formation)

---------------Lloris--------------

Clyne ----- Alderweireld---Sakho----Moreno

----------Dier------Henderson--------

----Firmino---Coutinho-----Eriksen

-------------Kane------------
Is this just in general or on this season because:

Dembele has been better than Firmino this season, Vertonghen as outstanding for us as Sakho has been for you (statistics would say he's slightly ahead) and Henderson has barely played. If it was just in general then Sturridge has to be in there somewhere as well. Even then it would still be too heavily influenced by Liverpool considering the other team finished above them last season and is currently 4 points ahead this season.

Is this just in general or on this season because:

Dembele has been better than Firmino this season, Vertonghen as outstanding for us as Sakho has been for you (statistics would say he's slightly ahead) and Henderson has barely played. If it was just in general then Sturridge has to be in there somewhere as well. Even then it would still be too heavily influenced by Liverpool considering the other team finished above them last season and is currently 4 points ahead this season.

It's in general, not just based off this season. Firmino has been in the Bundesliga team of the season regularly and offers far more attacking wise in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Last season Liverpool defeated Spurs twice. Spurs only finished ahead because LFC pretty much shut down once it became clear that top 4 wasn't possible.

Alderweireld or Vertonghen is interchangeable. Sakho is ahead of both as a CB.

It's in general, not just based off this season. Firmino has been in the Bundesliga team of the season regularly and offers far more attacking wise in a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Last season Liverpool defeated Spurs twice. Spurs only finished ahead because LFC pretty much shut down once it became clear that top 4 wasn't possible.

If it's in general though, how does Sturridge not start up top ahead of Kane? Baffling decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In an LFC one eyed way of course ;)

Toby has been the better CB for nearly 1.5 seasons now. But a few good games here and there get the nod of course!
Wait so we are biased but Spurs fans arent? Spurs say Ander, we say Sakho.

You have your opinion. I have mine. :)

I wouldnt in a million years trade Sakho for Anderweireld.

Then, loathe as I am to agree with jod, Sturridge would have to be in there. As for Vertonghen and Alderweireld, I would take both over Sakho, but I imagine that just comes down to which team one supports. I would also take Rose over Moreno. Also, I only found one instance of Firmino being in the Team of the Season on one site and that was from 2013/14.

Haha come on, what type of ridiculous argument is that, if that's the case then we were champions last year because we thumped Chelsea. We've also finished ahead of Liverpool in 5 of the last 6 seasons or something like that, I guess that's because you gave up every other year as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back