Commemorative jumper for Boomer's 400th (Pic)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that it's just a first draft, the Mazda logo looks far too big. A North supporter on the FJGD board posted pics of the back, where it says 400 on top of each stripe, and the collar is blue.
That was me
These are straight from the rooshop, not sure why the collars are different from this to what Boomers wearing though, pretty sure something similar went on with the indigenous jumper on the store though, something about a logo not being there or whatever.
Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 10.05.41 pm.png Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 10.05.32 pm.png

I'm not really a massive fan of special occasion guernseys, but I like this one well enough. They've managed to make it suit the occasion without altering it to the point where it looks unrecognisable. I think our club (in recent years) is one of the best for making guernseys that still feel like North - our clash, our indigenous one, and now this - it's been long time since we sent out an eyesore like that rubbish the Hawks or the Crows wear when they clash.

That was me
These are straight from the rooshop, not sure why the collars are different from this to what Boomers wearing though, pretty sure something similar went on with the indigenous jumper on the store though, something about a logo not being there or whatever.
View attachment 148619 View attachment 148620
I like this one better, at least the front as well as the back of the collar is blue. :thumbsu: It looks quite large though. Do those white lines on the collar mean anything?

Alright, after seeing the pic from the rooshop I've changed my mind. They look fantastic! There's also some nice memorabilia and a hoodie or tee. :thumbsu:
46217-north-melbourne-kangaroos-mens-boomer-400-game-t-shirt-pre-sale-2000.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back