Universal Love Community week

Remove this Banner Ad

I've alluded to this before but I am a teacher, without going into where I teach, we had a few Pies players visit my school today for the grade 3/4's. We had Cloke, Moore and Broomhead come out and do some drills with the kids.

The boys were absolutely fantastic with the kids and absolutely A+ throughout their visit. Especially given Broomhead is a bit crook he said.

Just wanted to share a good news story with you all given how lots of the time it is just the negative stuff that gets publicised.

It's fantastic how much pleasure and enjoyment kids get from these visits and interactions with footy players. Good of those guys to do it, and with the right attitude, and great work by the club. Keep it up and keep roping in the young and new Pies fans.

Great job Hoggy...the players really do a great job when they do these clinics. Will be working with Patty Karnesis down at Geelong again this year as part of the AFL's Multicultural program and all the players that get involved make a great contribution to these young people's lives.

I've alluded to this before but I am a teacher, without going into where I teach, we had a few Pies players visit my school today for the grade 3/4's. We had Cloke, Moore and Broomhead come out and do some drills with the kids.

The boys were absolutely fantastic with the kids and absolutely A+ throughout their visit. Especially given Broomhead is a bit crook he said.

Just wanted to share a good news story with you all given how lots of the time it is just the negative stuff that gets publicised.
Great to hear Hoggy. You'd expect nothing less of course, but its nice to hear first hand stories about things like this.

As an aside, when is Broomy not crook? I'll be shocked if he said he was 100% fit, healthy and firing on all cylinders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back