FTA-TV Community

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to know the conversation that ended up with Mitchell Hurwitz agreeing to play Koogler. For those who didn't realise, Koogler created Arrested Development.
Harmon had a very small role in season 4 of AD as well

I was reading an interview this week with Harmon where he said that he is trying to nail down a collaborative project with Hurwitz which could be simply amazing.

I also have a recollection of seeing David Cross is lined up for a guest spot later in the season. I wonder, with Harmon and Hurwitz being so buddy buddy, whether this might lead into a Tobias guest spot, an idea that was originally mooted for the last season of Scrubs.

Was also very impressed with the Tim and Eric guest spots too, very funny.

I wonder, with Harmon and Hurwitz being so buddy buddy, whether this might lead into a Tobias guest spot, an idea that was originally mooted for the last season of Scrubs.

A Harmon-Hurwitz-Lawrence crossover of epic proportions is called for!

I liked it. Hickey is working out well as the replacement Pierce. Good to see a Shirley story get some attention again.

I get the feeling that he's filling in for Troy in a way too. Mostly the episode where Abed destroyed his drawings and he responded by handcuffing Abed to the cabinet, leading to a chunk of screen time. As much as I love Abed, he really needs someone to attach on to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got better and better as he went on. Brilliant. The highlight of the episode.

Seconded.

Too bad it was the first minute or so, I was pumped for top shelf Community after that.

I loved that episode, especially David Cross as Hickey's son. Especially since I couldn't see anything except Tobias Funke :D

The credit scene was the best. "You attempt to pass crumpets. YOU FAIL"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back