Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

What we know so far:

• Set in the same world as the main show however with different characters and locations.
  • Executive producers are Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert.
  • Kirkman has remarked that the series is not a spin-off because it doesn't have any characters in common with the original series.
  • They have not fully ruled out a crossover between the two shows.
  • Pilot is due to air sometime in 2015.
  • Prequel to Walking Dead - takes place during the start of the outbreak.
  • Series revolves around a divorced male teacher (Cliff Curtis) and a female guidance counsellor.

Confirmed actors:

Kim Dickens (Gone Girl).
Cliff Curtis.
Frank Dillane (Tom Riddle).
Alicia Debnam Carey.

Leaked character descriptions:

SEAN CABRERA | A Latino male in his early 40s, Sean is a good man trying to do right by everyone in his life.

CODY CABRERA | Sean’s whip-smart and rebellious teenage son. Known as the angriest kid in town.

NANCY TOMPKINS | A thirtysomething single mom to two kids, Nancy looks like the girl next door, but there’s an edge to her.

NICK TOMPKINS | Nancy’s screwed up teenage son. He’s too old to stay home, too scared to flee.

ASHLEY TOMPKINS | Nancy’s mostly level-headed teenage daughter. Her ambition is in direct proportion to her older brother’s failures. She loves her mom but it’s time to get out of Dodge.

ANDREA CHAPMAN | A somewhat wilted flower child, fortysomething Andrea — has retreated to the outskirts of the city to recover after a horrible marriage.

I'm excited for them to explore the the start of the outbreak in a different location. Really hope they do a crossover eventually with the shows. The actor that plays Morales from the first season has been hitting social media hard saying that his character is still alive.

Are you keen for this companion series or will you give it a miss?

Are you keen for this companion series or will you give it a miss?

I kind of am and kind of am not.

I really enjoyed The Walking Dead for the first two seasons when it was a good post-apocalypse/horror series. Then in season 3 it got boring as the characters just treaded water and never developed or learned or did anything besides petty/moronic disputes. And it became obvious AMC was skimping on the budget, forcing these weaknesses to be drawn out longer.

Frankly it got boring... and don't reply to this with "But it'd be like that in real life!" or "Not everything can be Breaking Bad!" those are cop outs for crap, circular writing.

So I'll give this show a shot because I liked The Walking Dead at first. But if becomes a clone I'll drop it quickly.

Fear the walking dead is a stupid name
"Let's call it Fear. That's a cool title."
"But we want people to know it's the same show as The Walking Dead. How do we solve this problem?"
How I imagine the meeting went down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really rate Cliff Curtis, think he'll be perfect. My friend said I'm mad.

Uncle **** Bully!

maxresdefault.jpg

Srs tho, agree is a good actor, shame he gets a lot of bit roles in yank movies or B grade TV shows.

Hope this is successful and career gets a shot in the arm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back