Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope that young guy isn't the one to survive. The last thing this series needs is some ******* male princess crying their way through every episode.

Is there a black guy on the plane?

I enjoyed the season. I would of liked to have seen more of the breakdown of society and the armies "cull" of non infected humans. It seemed they went from riots to lockdown camps overnight. But i do realise that would require more storylines and characters into an already short season.

If you read World War Z plenty of people took to boats, yachts and ships as a way to survive. Zombies don't breathe though and walked across the bottom of the lake/ocean and ended up swarming a lot of the people out on the water. Nice little shock ;-)

If they were Walking Dead style Zombies the Ocean would be super safe.

I liked it cos I love the Walking Dead. But I thought it was gonna be an even slower burn than what it was. By the end of episode six, they were pretty much the same as TWD. LA was gone, the world was overrun. Where does it go from there.

I hope season two has a story where perhaps LA was just a bad place to be. New York is faring better. No outbreaks yet recorded in Australia or something. There are still places for them to go, safe zones etc. Otherwise it will just be another Walking Dead but set on a boat with different characters.

I thought this origin show was gonna show more about how it started and why it started.

As for the actual show, it took a lot for granted. Firstly as I said, I liked it, cos im just wired to love shows about zombies. But for the s**t to hit the fan and for the military to somehow get this huge fence around a massive suburban area of LA and make is safe in about 9 days... which conveniently we didnt get to see. That was lame. We just fast forwarded 9 days and there it was, a super convenient safe zone with fences all around.

I mean how did they fence off that area whilst the city was being overrun with zombies. Also why does nobody ask any questions. It's like 9 days later and everyone in the safe zone amazingly still knows nothing that is going on out there. Like nobody seems too bothered to find anything out.

Put yourself in that situation. If that really happened to you. You would want to know EVERYTHING. NOW. Plus just because LA has been evacuated and overrun, satelites would still be running, your phone should still have data. The whole world hasnt gone to s**t. You should be able to check the internet for what is going on elsewhere.

I dont know, some bits of the show were annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can a mod please delete Companion Series: from the title. We flipping know what it is by now.

15 episodes in this season so they probably can't stall that long.

The spent just as long at the farm, longer in the prison. and they dragged the hike to terminus out over half a season.

Then they will do flashback episodes for Strand.

But it is a walking dead show so 10 mins story 30 mins bullshit every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back