Streaming Fear the Walking Dead

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoyed it. I liked how as the episode progressed more and more panic set in, from scene to scene you could hear more helicopters and police/ambo sirens in the background. The last scene we and the characters where "introduced" to the zombies and realizing something serious is up, glad this wasn't held out to next week. It seems the student with the knife, Tobias? knew something was up early on.

for some reason it wasn't until the druggie dude met his dealer that he started to act and look like a druggie dude. Before that he looked healthy and normal enough, even if he was in a hospital bed. I must admit I thought he was going to have to bludgeon his roommate to death with a bedpan there for a bit, which might have had him in jail when everthing turned to s**t.

This slipped past me somehow, knew nothing about it till I saw it advertised yesterday, so thought I'd give it a try, big mistake.

Couldn't have assembled a more uninteresting, bland group of actors if that was their intention, playing a group of unlikable, bland characters. The main element in a show of this type is being able to care about the characters, none of that exists with this group though, actually if it came to a showdown between them and the undead I thing I'd be rooting for the Zombies.

Trying hard to recall a worse actor in a leading role then the kid playing Nick, if for no other reason (and there were plenty) he alone would be enough to sink this sorry attempt to cash in on the original Walking Dead series.

I really rate Cliff Curtis. Reckon he'll be a good male lead in the vein of Andrew Lincoln.

To be honest they could transform this into a long standing show. Imagine having 1 ep of walking dead then 1 of FTWD later in the week. Or even one in prime season and one in the summer. From the first episode, this standalone is good enough I reckon to succeed long term.

To be honest they could transform this into a long standing show. Imagine having 1 ep of walking dead then 1 of FTWD later in the week. Or even one in prime season and one in the summer. From the first episode, this standalone is good enough I reckon to succeed long term.

I think 'one on, one off' is very much the intention. There's 6 episodes in this first season and they've ordered 15 for season two next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 'one on, one off' is very much the intention. There's 6 episodes in this first season and they've ordered 15 for season two next year.

I read somewhere they intended it to be a shorter lived series but if its this good and popular I don't see why it shouldn't continue.

Slow but got better towards the end.

Promo for next episode looks alright. They shot some of the fall of Atlanta with the tank guy as lead from the original series, so I think we will see something in similar vain.

Will these zombies be stronger and quicker though because they haven't decayed as much?

Was hoping the same.. doesn't look like it.

she's 21.....thanks google ;)
Just another case of Aussie's dominating Hollywood. I remember her from that doco on ABC a couple years back where they followed six actors round the pilot circuit while they tried to land a steady gig. She's done alright - this is her second major one I've seen her in (The 100)

For a pilot I thought it was pretty good, far from the finished product pilots so good job in that regard.

I hope it's not a slow burn show from here on though, not sure if that formula works, I can understand they want to be different to The Walking Dead but you still got to do what works.

Just another case of Aussie's dominating Hollywood. I remember her from that doco on ABC a couple years back where they followed six actors round the pilot circuit while they tried to land a steady gig. She's done alright - this is her second major one I've seen her in (The 100)

I didn't realise she was Aussie. She was also in, Into the Storm which coincidentally stars Lorie from the TWD.

Liked it, much promise.

Sets us up to know the characters and see them in the real world before it turns to poo. Pretty good build up of tension too. All leads will do ok/good.

I'm in for the moment. Who am I kidding, I love TWD and will probs like/love this too.

BAM

That's why she looked so familiar. Should've googled myself :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back