Analysis Single Malt GC Sporting Updates (TITANS NEWZ)

Remove this Banner Ad

Here you go. It's a $25 membership that includes a ticket to their next two home games and some merchandise. So essentially $12.50 to enter each of those games and merch to wear to the games. Gold Coasters can't complain about the ticket pricing anymore!

Dm4EjNm.jpg

That Titans offer is seriously a fantastic deal. I'd definitely get that if I lived on the coast.

So, is it likely that any more home games this season will be declared reserved seating events?
Knowing the club, probably the GWS game. Stupid campaigners.

Seriously though, if any more reserved seat events are made over the next few years, I'm going to crack the shits.

Bad news for the gold coast. I have heard cherry evans is going to renege on his contract with the titans and will stay with manly. They have gone out of their way to sign his friends and he is going to stay in sydney as a result. It will be announced during this week coming.

Bad news for the gold coast. I have heard cherry evans is going to renege on his contract with the titans and will stay with manly. They have gone out of their way to sign his friends and he is going to stay in sydney as a result. It will be announced during this week coming.
lol

Have'nt they been saying that for months now?

The concern for both codes on the Gold Coast has to be that marquee fixtures are enduring significant decreases in crowds this year. Have a look at this:

2014 Titans v Broncos: 20,524
2015 Titans v Broncos: 15,432

2014 Suns v Magpies: 24,032
2015 Suns v Magpies: 16,440

2014 Titans v Rabbitohs: 19,107
2015 Titans v Rabbitohs: 15,583

It seems fan morale is at an all time low for both codes and I highly doubt the Swans game this coming weekend will pull over 20k, like it did last year. Fair enough, the Collingwood game did go head to head with the Blues festival (40k attendance) and the Boat Show that pulled thousands but perhaps that just shows the arrogance of the AFL. The Blues festival was free entry so you can't blame people for choosing that over a poorly performing Suns outfit. The concern is that Gold Coasters are now choosing to do something else when they previously chose to attend the footy.

The concern for both codes on the Gold Coast has to be that marquee fixtures are enduring significant decreases in crowds this year. Have a look at this:

2014 Titans v Broncos: 20,524
2015 Titans v Broncos: 15,432

2014 Suns v Magpies: 24,032
2015 Suns v Magpies: 16,440

2014 Titans v Rabbitohs: 19,107
2015 Titans v Rabbitohs: 15,583

It seems fan morale is at an all time low for both codes and I highly doubt the Swans game this coming weekend will pull over 20k, like it did last year. Fair enough, the Collingwood game did go head to head with the Blues festival (40k attendance) and the Boat Show that pulled thousands but perhaps that just shows the arrogance of the AFL. The Blues festival was free entry so you can't blame people for choosing that over a poorly performing Suns outfit. The concern is that Gold Coasters are now choosing to do something else when they previously chose to attend the footy.
Not surprised considering how poorly both teams are performing, I wouldn't be too worried though I'm not sure about the Titans but the Suns should be able to turn things around... just having a sh*t season

Looks as if DCE has definitely backflipped and will be staying at Manly.

Titans will have lost Myles without having got DCE. Ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can't be underestimated how big of a blow this is for them. When I found out it was definitely happening last week I actually felt sorry for them.
Might be bad for the Titans but at least it perfectly highlights the stupidity of the NRL for allowing the system to work like that. At least now it won't be happening anymore.

I'll be honest, part of me wanted this to happen so the Suns can get one over on the Titans. In hindsight it would have been fantastic for Queensland sport to have DCE playing for the Titans.

Not really sure what to think now. Will the Titans woes move NRL fans to AFL or will it merely distance an entire group of fans who will never support a different code?

All in all, it just highlights the NRL's incompetence and stupidity. Good on DCE for making a decision based on what he wants and not what the media wants.

I'll be honest, part of me wanted this to happen so the Suns can get one over on the Titans. In hindsight it would have been fantastic for Queensland sport to have DCE playing for the Titans.

Not really sure what to think now. Will the Titans woes move NRL fans to AFL or will it merely distance an entire group of fans who will never support a different code?

All in all, it just highlights the NRL's incompetence and stupidity. Good on DCE for making a decision based on what he wants and not what the media wants.

If the Suns where not self imploding and contesting top 4 , we would be literally destroying the Titans right at the minute.

Nothing remotely close to last year. Same with the Collingwood game.

Incredibly disappointing.

I was actually surprised
I'm hoping I can complete my transition to the seats below the Coach's box next year
Suspect with our performance this year some Gold A's might drop off.
It's like the Green Vest guy hoping (but not hoping) for an injury :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back