Mod. Notice Competitions: READ BEFORE POSTING A COMPETITION

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't suppose we could give a go at off season submissions? We could accept them prior to the start of the season followed by using the following season's schedule (once it comes out) to determine who goes up against who, then use the ladder to see who qualifies for finals and then who progresses through said finals (not necessarily in real time though). We could run several different ones, or select one winner per team who then "play the season" and try for the major and minor premierships.

34z15j7.png
Three likes to go!
The cricket season is along way away i know, but a league like the IFA would be fun I'm sure.
Maybe call it the World League T20 or something, and have everyone choose a city from any test playing Nation
e:g London Royals, Sydney Steel, Jamaican Crocs, Auckland Sky, Mumbai Outlaws...
and design a Primary,Alternate and One off design. Games would be voted like the NAFL is and it would be tied in nicely with the World Cup. Lots of people love Cricket on this board and enjoy designing kits so this,I am sure would be a popular thread.

Last edited:
I had this idea coming from the colourful training jumpers.
Random Colour Competition
Imagine turning on your tv and seeing a pink team playing against a yellow team. Now imagine the shock you would get by finding out these two teams were Essendon and Geelong. This is the Random Colour Competition. The rules are:
1)You must keep the general design elements and
2)You must make the random colour the main colour
3)Colours must not have been used in previous jumpers however they can have been used in a training jumper

Currently, the "Footy Jumper Design Board" has no footy jumper design competitions open. We need to fix this.
No we don't. IFA is coming up and others are busy. Also the create a logo for BigFooty is going on.

No we don't. IFA is coming up and others are busy. Also the create a logo for BigFooty is going on.
IFA is closed off, and after lmach entered there is no point of even trying for that. It only takes 5 minutes to put a thread up

Ye why does anyone even post on this board, lmach is basically God.
I'd be willing to bet everything I have that lmach has won 95% of the last 15 comps he has entered

I'd be willing to bet everything I have that lmach has won 95% of the last 15 comps he has entered
And ? Yeah he is amazing but you can't just give up. It's not all about winning sometimes

Check out the now comatose European logo comp - that is ScottFreo's domain. While lmach is certainly talented, there are a myriad of quality creative people on this board.

There was a 95% chance that Freo would beat St Kilda..?

I don't enter competitions to win. I don't get upset when I don't win. I don't get that excited when I do win. My point being, design because you like it, you enjoy doing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't enter competitions to win. I don't get upset when I don't win. I don't get that excited when I do win. My point being, design because you like it, you enjoy doing it.
Very true. I hope I go about the board the way you do:thumbsu:

I do - I run out of my room and tell mum straight away.

To be honest the hype I receive is sort of embarrassing sometimes. I'd hate to think that I deter people from entering comps.

Just remember, everyone's a mediocre designer at one stage.

Re: Create an AFL Guernsey (3)

Richmond Clash strip (mines better than one above)
richmondclashstrip.png

I still enter if machboy puts something in for a jumper design comp, because I enjoy it more than logo designing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back