Mod. Notice Competitions: READ BEFORE POSTING A COMPETITION

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think tight parameters make for great logos.

The current Aston Villa logo was designed after the supporters were allowed to vote on each aspect of the crest; the shape, the colours used, the lion, the motto etc etc etc, and it came out looking very boring.

Give designers a bit more leeway and you'll get much better results
Where's that flowchart/progession image of the development of the new Crystal Palace logo? The perameters make themselves if you understand the organisation and the direction it wants to take itself imo. Arbitrary constrictions like a roundel are pointless.

I don't think tight parameters make for great logos.

The current Aston Villa logo was designed after the supporters were allowed to vote on each aspect of the crest; the shape, the colours used, the lion, the motto etc etc etc, and it came out looking very boring.

Give designers a bit more leeway and you'll get much better results
Still can't knock the design though.

avfc101.png

I wouldn't run this comp but...
KIT OF THE WEEK REBOOTED.
There will be a list of 100 themes, and the winner chooses a number to pick the theme. So this is essentially a mix between the Randomizer and Theme Thursdays comp. Alas, I would love to see this comp, and the comp would have a bit of a spin on these 2 comps.

I wouldn't run this comp but...
KIT OF THE WEEK REBOOTED.
There will be a list of 100 themes, and the winner chooses a number to pick the theme. So this is essentially a mix between the Randomizer and Theme Thursdays comp. Alas, I would love to see this comp, and the comp would have a bit of a spin on these 2 comps.
Upon inspection...
100 themes is too much
The whole randomizer thing is probably best for it's own comp
The themes will be the same as the last KOTW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Turn Ahead the Clock - AFL Style"
In 1998, the MLB decided to present 2027 uniforms. Now, in 2015, the AFL decides to present 2043 uniforms. Your job is to create these uniforms. This comp is a once-off.
Compulsory:
Jumper
Shorts
Optional:
Socks
Modifications to current templates.

In 1998, the MLB decided to present 2027 uniforms. Now, in 2015, the AFL decides to present 2043 uniforms. Your job is to create these uniforms. This comp is a once-off.
Compulsory:
Jumper
Shorts
Optional:
Socks
So this?

I would like to hold a competition but cannot create one

Forgive me, it's late here in Scotland.

What I am looking for is a special Guernsey that will be presented to players that participate in the Haggis Cup 2016, April.

I am looking to run a jumper winning competition.
Looking for something that is eye catching, Aussie and a little Scottish without shouting TARTAN

Would love to get to use your ideas and creativity.

What I am looking for is a special Guernsey that will be presented to players that participate in the Haggis Cup 2016, April.

Looking for something that is eye catching, Aussie and a little Scottish without shouting TARTAN

Gibbsy should be able to help you in sorting out the best way to go about this.

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you'll get some help.

Private message me if you can, Charlie, and I'll add Dylan8 into the discussion so we can have a little chat about what it is you're after.

Just click on my profile picture on the left and then click the "Start a Conversation" link.

Cheers,
Gibbsy

Compulsory:
Jumper
Shorts
Optional:
Socks
Just bumping it.

I'd love to see a return of LogoOTW. It would help get the creative juices flowing for FIRA.

The Europeanisation competition is perfect for this though, seeing as the FIRA competition is European. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back