Complete Trading Game - Trade Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

to kick it off: anybody keen on Danyle Pearce, Chris Mayne or Zac Clarke/Jon Griffin let me know, Inbox is good!

Saints need everything :) and have very little to offer :(
interested in a D.Pearce or N.Suban type maybe?
Possibly Duffield could interest you?
EDIT: Just remember you must post your delistings before trading

Done already on the team board. Yep, interested in Duffield, as well as Neale, Sutcliffe, Morabito, Ballard, Sheridan, Crozier
Neale along with Fyfe and Walters are the players who aren't going unless some sort of miracle deal is reached. You seem to know a bit more about freo than most blokes supporting Collinwood/Other teams, if those are the guys your into! What would you be willing to give in a trade involving Sheridan and Duffield.

Is anybody keen on Crowley? Obviously given his age won't be charging a s**t load.

Trading good youngsters such as tom mitchell and jake lloyd.

Would be interested in hill obviously i have to add something.
hmmm not sure if I want to lose hill.
Need the pace, but if i could get some other pace - ie. Jetta/Hannebery I'd be more interested.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane right? Maybe ask me later on in the game, depends how my teams going - Need some of his pace ATM!!

Anybody keen on the likes of: D.Pearce, N.Suban, R.Crowley, P.Duffield, T.Mzungu, J. Hannath, Z.Clarke or J.Griffin?
All up for trade at the right price, obviously some (Mainly Mzungu) will cost more than others.

Adelaide are interested in making some trades. Throwing Danger on the table to make this interesting. Would obviously need to be a gun to nab him, but it's possible. Other than that, virtually everyone are on the table, except Sloane and Walker (unless you're generous). Jacobs is, but it would take a fair bit.

Now I'm looking for a ruck. Jenkins and Lynch I'm especially interested in trading right now.
Got Clarke/Griffin in terms of ruckmen?
Sandilands at the right price, but his tap work is invaluable so would be very expensive.

don't think many trades made will be very realistic mate.
Yeah fair enough, guess I'll keep Beams then. Also I just realised I delisted Lumumba so he's not for trade.
Up for trade:
Everyone except Pendles, Beams, Langdon, Elliot and Grundy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back