Complete Trading Game - Trade Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah fair enough, guess I'll keep Beams then. Also I just realised I delisted Lumumba so he's not for trade.
Up for trade:
Everyone except Pendles, Beams, Langdon, Elliot and Grundy.
Interested in some players, I'll Inbox you.

Pav and Sandilands are interested in a trade.
One Involving either Quality Mids or KPP'S

Yeah fair enough, guess I'll keep Beams then. Also I just realised I delisted Lumumba so he's not for trade.
Up for trade:
Everyone except Pendles, Beams, Langdon, Elliot and Grundy.

Any Saints that you want? We're interested in Reid, Beams, Fasolo, Adams, Williams, Thomas, Kennedy, Broomhead, Scharenberg

Adelaide are interested in making some trades. Throwing Danger on the table to make this interesting. Would obviously need to be a gun to nab him, but it's possible. Other than that, virtually everyone are on the table, except Sloane and Walker (unless you're generous). Jacobs is, but it would take a fair bit.

Saints are keen to get Danger, not sure if we've got much you'd like? Also interested in Otten, Wright, Smith, Talia, Jaensch, Jenkins, Lynch, Martin, Laird, B Crouch, M Crouch, Cameron

Saints are keen to get Danger, not sure if we've got much you'd like? Also interested in Otten, Wright, Smith, Talia, Jaensch, Jenkins, Lynch, Martin, Laird, B Crouch, M Crouch, Cameron

Danger is gone. Swans got him.

Certainly willing to trade Jenkins and/or Lynch for the right offer.

Tabenar and Johnson both available in a search for quality mids:

Some High quality freo boys being shopped around now include:
Johnson, Pavlich. Sandilands
Slightly less = D.pearce, C.Pearce, Duffield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

otherwise it's too much effort, say we trade somebody ... THEY CAN still retire so it defeats the purpose.
I thought best way to do it, would be to use the team you have at the time of the posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back