MRP / Trib. Conca Gets 2 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Must admit I don't mind you lot. Expected to come on here and see blind supporting for Concas act, yet most of you are calling a spade a spade. On the back of the Vickery incident which I agreed with you about the elbow to the guts first. Refreshing to see some genuine football observers, instead of contradictive biased opinions.

I was just thinking about Reece. I like him as a player. He shows flashes but I'm just unsure of where he's at ? (This is not a slag off at Reece post). Does anyone have any insight into where he's at in himself ? Is he happy in Melbourne/settled ? I know his AFL time has been injury interrupted. I wouldn't want him to go because I think he will be a strong part of where we are heading. Just unsure of where he's at...

I was just thinking about Reece. I like him as a player. He shows flashes but I'm just unsure of where he's at ? (This is not a slag off at Reece post). Does anyone have any insight into where he's at in himself ? Is he happy in Melbourne/settled ? I know his AFL time has been injury interrupted. I wouldn't want him to go because I think he will be a strong part of where we are heading. Just unsure of where he's at...
He signed at the end of last season.
Not sure how long for.

He signed at the end of last season.
Not sure how long for.

Cheers I was aware, but I still have concerns about him. He just seems a bit unsettled. I have nothing to show this. To quote a great ozzy movie. "It's the vibe"......

Hes happy being at richmond and melbourne. Hes had a really shitty year compared to his last two. Hes dangerous in front of goal and classy last year. He hasnt done anything really this year. I think that hammy has screwed him up bad. I dont think we should trade him or anything yet.

Hes happy being at richmond and melbourne. Hes had a really shitty year compared to his last two. Hes dangerous in front of goal and classy last year. He hasnt done anything really this year. I think that hammy has screwed him up bad. I dont think we should trade him or anything yet.

Cheers for that tigerimmortals , that's one positive. You know I can just imagine Dimma leaving him out. It would sting a lot but may be the making of Reece. Having said that, the coaches would know better than I....

Reece is A big issue with me
Needs to get fair dinkum from nutrition right through to fitness program's
Mental attitude needs to be more footy focused like Brandon Ellis
From my info on Reece I would trade in an instant unless he's prepared to get fair dinkum for his employer

Reece is A big issue with me
Needs to get fair dinkum from nutrition right through to fitness program's
Mental attitude needs to be more footy focused like Brandon Ellis
From my info on Reece I would trade in an instant unless he's prepared to get fair dinkum for his employer
here we go, sometimes people like to make something out of nothing, reece needs a bit more time the poor kid is a long way from most of his close knit family, has had a couple of massive injury set backs, heppells outstanding form is possibly messing with his brain a bit and he has lost his cool about once in 4 years, i seen enuff glimpses to see that he is well above average and he has committed to the tigers after knocking back a nice eagles offer, just needs a good crack at it, would not surprise me if he will be stepping into newmans tough, no nonsense, long kicking style for 2015 onwards.

here we go, sometimes people like to make something out of nothing, reece needs a bit more time the poor kid is a long way from most of his close knit family, has had a couple of massive injury set backs, heppells outstanding form is possibly messing with his brain a bit and he has lost his cool about once in 4 years, i seen enuff glimpses to see that he is well above average and he has committed to the tigers after knocking back a nice eagles offer, just needs a good crack at it, would not surprise me if he will be stepping into newmans tough, no nonsense, long kicking style for 2015 onwards.
No TT I didn't say any of that
I know a lot more than you think but you're on the wrong path mate so try again

spill the beans then, was he eating a 4 n twenty and drinking a coke while u were having a 15 second deep and meaningful with him...;)
I would speak to the club privately First after we win the flag as they could be on the money already
Thanks for your concerns. You know my posts are accurate in these areas;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back