Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome work Frankston Rover, above and beyond.

On a personal note, after a shaky start I kept the greatest centre half forward of all time to one goal. I'll take that any day.

Not sure how they get the Drwam Team points up either, so if anyone is interested, I'll try and find out.

Logger?

People just work it out, I remember that from the Expansion Cup we were. Think MannumPower said he wasnt having a bar of it and people could go * themselves. Im paraphrasing here of course. I think.

Not sure how they get the Drwam Team points up either, so if anyone is interested, I'll try and find out.

Logger?
Open Qooty, up 3 times or so then right once so that you get the game stats, select the league you want then up once to get the most recent game and press "s" to generate the "aftermatch.txt" file.
Do much the same process but instead of "s" press "c" then "f" to get the colourful commentary.

Was thinking that with the season ending late October, would you guys be interested in a few more of these matches over November and December later in the year to tide us over the offseason?

Was thinking of playing about 6 games over the offseason -

- 2014 Premiership Team
- 1929 Collingwood Premiership Side
- 1957 Melbourne Premiership Side
- 1985 Essendon Premiership Side
- 1989 Hawthorn Premiership Side
- 2009 Geelong Premiership Side

What do we think?

Also, with the Gumbies losing yesterday, we have a big chance to go a game clear on top next Sunday.

It's a big game against the Dragons, so let's make sure we give them heaps in the Match Thread on get the 4 points on Sunday night.

It's a big game against the Dragons, so let's make sure we give them heaps in the Match Thread on get the 4 points on Sunday night.

Definitely some posting talent on the Dragons list. Hopefully this time our match thread doesnt get dragged down by another opposition s**t kicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we'll win the first five games easily, but expect to get belted in the last one ...

Why? They're the only team there that didn't have a dynasty... ;)

Definitely some posting talent on the Dragons list. Hopefully this time our match thread doesnt get dragged down by another opposition s**t kicker.

Yea, I agree. I reckon it will be a decent thread this week. Plenty of quality on the Dragons list.

- 2014 Premiership Team
- 1929 Collingwood Premiership Side
- 1957 Melbourne Premiership Side
- 1985 Essendon Premiership Side
- 1989 Hawthorn Premiership Side
- 2009 Geelong Premiership Side

Paddy Ryder
Syd Coventry
Bob Johnson
Simon Madden
Greg Dear
Brad Ottens

That's quite the pre-season

Paddy Ryder
Syd Coventry
Bob Johnson
Simon Madden
Greg Dear
Brad Ottens

Darren Flannigan came second in the Norm Smith playing on Greg Dear. Just sayin.

Greg works up the road, good bloke. I would mention Flannigan to him, but he is 6'9" .... He rows in the seniors surf boat, still pretty fit.

Darren Flannigan came second in the Norm Smith playing on Greg Dear. Just sayin.

Greg works up the road, good bloke. I would mention Flannigan to him, but he is 6'9" .... He rows in the seniors surf boat, still pretty fit.

I thought for sure the first response would be along the Paddy Ryder/EFC delusion line.
I am mildly disappointed :)

Paddy Ryder
Syd Coventry
Bob Johnson
Simon Madden
Greg Dear
Brad Ottens

147607.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back