Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Just a point of interest for you guys, our B&F is hotting up with two players currently LEVEL on votes with 2 games to go.

There is also a podium spot up for grabs, so get involved as we head into the finals.
I'm happy* to share the award :thumbsu:

*not happy

Hey boys. I'm really duckinh high at this point, I've had a ******* rough year. I moved to the country straight after I got engaged, and my fiancé stayed in Melbourne. I just wanted to say I love the Warriors, you guys have been so much fun. If we win the flag it would be rad, but the social lifeline in a town full of campaigners I share nothing in common with has been amazing. I love everyone right now, but I love you all. I love everyone. Thanks boys.

Hey boys. I'm really duckinh high at this point, I've had a ******* rough year. I moved to the country straight after I got engaged, and my fiancé stayed in Melbourne. I just wanted to say I love the Warriors, you guys have been so much fun. If we win the flag it would be rad, but the social lifeline in a town full of campaigners I share nothing in common with has been amazing. I love everyone right now, but I love you all. I love everyone. Thanks boys.
I know I'm not a warrior, but these are the kind of things i love about the SFA.

That was beautiful.

6UA6P.gif

A pregame blowout befitting a Warriors spearhead.

Kudos my man, kudos :thumbsu:

Reginald Perrin - Hope all is well, buddy. Let us know, please!
Back on board now, just taking it slowly. Thanks for all the kind thoughts, Warriors.

I ended up having a short stay in hospital and a tense wait for some test results, but finally cleared of the more serious concern and diagnosed the main source of the problem which is now responding to treatment. Some more scans and possibly some surgery and I should be ready and able to take Scarlett back on. I hope BigJoeD has been taking good care of her for me.

Back on board now, just taking it slowly. Thanks for all the kind thoughts, Warriors.

I ended up having a short stay in hospital and a tense wait for some test results, but finally cleared of the more serious concern and diagnosed the main source of the problem which is now responding to treatment. Some more scans and possibly some surgery and I should be ready and able to take Scarlett back on. I hope BigJoeD has been taking good care of her for me.

Great to have you back Reg - she's been in good hands :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to hear the good news.

Great to hear mate. Glad to hear all is well.

It's turned to s**t here though...

Well we've tried sacking the coach and that didn't work.

I don't know....drugs?

I'm assuming you mean give them up?? It might just be crazy enough to work...

Thanks heaps. I ******* hate Sale. I love the SFA and the Warriors.

I love you too, man.

Stats as of last round:

2u3z606.jpg

Once again, a great Match Thread ruined by a ******* s**t game.

Thanks as always to everyone who posted during the week and last night. Just thinking we might go back to basics with the team - we have 1 game left to find our mojo.

If anyone has any suggestions, requests or opinions, please let me know.

Last edited:
Posting has dropped off over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks to those who have posted in the Match Threads, to others please pop in and post!

10qj9qa.jpg

thetradesman Plugger35 Mofra Brucie Buffer oogac - post in here:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...and-warriors-brunswick-junction-oval.1079344/

I think we were spoilt a couple of weeks ago with two great match threads in a row and everything since has seemed like pus. It's hard to have a conversation with someone who just says "yay my team"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back