Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately we can't recruit anyone currently in a team until next season but rest assured the feelers are out there.

I have a few people on my list and Les is definitely one of them. Just hope he's receptive to my advances...
With the number of bombers supporters at the Warriors Les could join and be an honorary Hirdite* :thumbsu:

* maybe not use this as a selling point

With the number of bombers supporters at the Warriors Les could join and be an honorary Hirdite* :thumbsu:

* maybe not use this as a selling point
There's only three Bumbres and the coach, and BigJoeD isn't a Hirdite at all. What should be the selling point is that we have oogac who I'm sure is pumped for finals.

There's only three Bumbres and the coach, and BigJoeD isn't a Hirdite at all. What should be the selling point is that we have oogac who I'm sure is pumped for finals.
Despite the trolling there aren't actually many 'hirdites' from the bay regulars.

(ignore the thread i started calling him, evans & robson heroes) ;)

Despite the trolling there aren't actually many 'hirdites' from the bay regulars.

(ignore the thread i started calling him, evans & robson heroes) ;)
Haduken does just to annoy people. It would be good to get him on board annoying the Roys this week.

tits_1597927i.jpg

BAM! Check out these **** man! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

something to be proud of here boys

• Season 18 will be Coney Island Warriors' first finals series. This is also the first time a newly formed club has qualified for the finals since Southern Dragons (now Dragons FFC) in Season 08.

Hi All,

I will be posting up our Best and Fairest votes in the next week or so. Do we want to see the votes posted all in one go or would you like a few rounds at a time per day or are we keen to sit infront of our computers one night and I'll post the votes up over and hour or so?

Any ideas?

Hi All,

I will be posting up our Best and Fairest votes in the next week or so. Do we want to see the votes posted all in one go or would you like a few rounds at a time per day or are we keen to sit infront of our computers one night and I'll post the votes up over and hour or so?

Any ideas?
Just want to see the rounds where i get votes.

Hi All,

Any ideas?
I like option two. But either or is fine with me.

Hi All,

Any ideas?

I like option 2 also - we don't want to be interrupting our prep for the semi final

Fire up the tunes, bring out the beers and stock the whore tree. Warriors win their first final in their inaugural season. 3 more games to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back