Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SHE WAS REMOVED BY Chief, the most stable genius,?

No...

1955069952-Fred-Transfer-news-Man-City-turn-attention-to-Brazil-s-Fred.jpg

A really enjoyable debut season with this new and exciting young team. I'm looking forward to our club etching its name into the annals of Sweet FA history as we strive for premiership after premiership whilst having a blinder of a time doing it.

#CanYouDigIt!?

Well that awards season turned into a major BigJoeD & Lord_Flashheart goo fest :eek:

Congrats to both, very well deserved and both are A grade posters! Also well done and thanks to Frankston Rover who despite obvious and large personal failings of character (*cough* hawfs *cough*) managed to do a great effort in putting the team together and bringing a whole bunch of n00bs to the SFA. I genuinely had a lot of fun this year and look forward to S19. Thanks also to the people who put in work behind the scenes whilst I sat on my arse and did * all ;) We have a great side at the Warriors - posting quality is top notch and I hope we only get better from here :thumbsu:

/goo

Well that awards season turned into a major BigJoeD & Lord_Flashheart goo fest :eek:

Congrats to both, very well deserved and both are A grade posters! Also well done and thanks to Frankston Rover who despite obvious and large personal failings of character (*cough* hawfs *cough*) managed to do a great effort in putting the team together and bringing a whole bunch of n00bs to the SFA. I genuinely had a lot of fun this year and look forward to S19. Thanks also to the people who put in work behind the scenes whilst I sat on my arse and did **** all ;) We have a great side at the Warriors - posting quality is top notch and I hope we only get better from here :thumbsu:

/goo

I think the same about you. :hearts: :rainbow:

its been a good year all year round.

It's a shame that FR now has to delist half the active posters for being too active.

The Bears have to do the same.

It's a shame that FR now has to delist half the active posters for being too active.

The Bears have to do the same.

It's OK. I was getting nauseous with all these posters around.

Good work to everyone on an epic first season, but especially to FR for putting the team together and doing the hard yards.

Also a great lot of quality work from BigJoeD does not go unappreciated.

3rd place in the pwnd trophy??! That's going straight to the pull room. Sorry, I meant the computer room.

Just as we head into the break, the All Star games mentioned earlier will be held once a week to once a fortnight depending on when I can be bothered - with Christmas/New Years coming up there may be a bit of a break.

Teams we will be playing will be a surprise but I've thought about doing well known 'champion' sides as well as a few mixed up ones - SoO sides, International Rules Sides, some not-so-serious ones as well.

The matches will be posted in this thread.

The first match will go up over the next week. I'm away the weekend of the 29th November so it'll be up before then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard lads. We have a fully grown whore tree here at ConeyIs as an added perk but I suggest you liaise with Lord_Flashheart before jumping onboard as he seems to have grown quite attached to it this year.

Frankston Rover good recruiting, the Bay connection is doing nicely. If you go after Bosk though we're going to have words :mad:

Welcome aboard lads. We have a fully grown whore tree here at ConeyIs as an added perk but I suggest you liaise with Lord_Flashheart before jumping onboard as he seems to have grown quite attached to it this year.

Frankston Rover good recruiting, the Bay connection is doing nicely. If you go after Bosk though we're going to have words :mad:
Poach Les Norton you know it makes sense.

Everyone becomes a free agent in the offseason so Les Norton can just join us if he wants to.

I'm sure someone has already asked him... ;)

Stay tuned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back